WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

TinyPenis hates canada :o

Status
Not open for further replies.
tinytim said:
ust from looking at that ghey flag from kannada made me want to fucking go kill myself....i would have read what u put but i fucking hate kannada....BURN IN HELL!!!!!!!!
oh i love doing this, cause they never have a good answer....

...What do you have against Canada/France?

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
dull_bullet said:

Both countrys are full of dumbasses and France never participates in wars.

dull_bullet said:

He doesn't have anything against Canada. He has something against "Kannada". :rofl:

His response was/is not worth a thread. :thumbsdn:

So France not participating in any wars makes them a bad country? I think that's a smart idea, no money wasted on military. And please elaborate on "both countries are full of dumbasses"

mmm...cheese

Banned - What an Asshat!
dull_bullet said:
So France not participating in any wars makes them a bad country? I think that's a smart idea, no money wasted on military. And please elaborate on "both countries are full of dumbasses"
And they are smartasses. :)

Jung

???
Premium
dull_bullet said:

06-03-2004, 02:56 PM #2
tinytim_one

I doubt he's going to answer you...

oops. lol. well lets just keep it at why these people have a problem with canada/france IN GENERAL :thumbsup:

ferengi

Yay fire!
Hey man, I love Canada!!! Just look at 'em... sitting up there... doing all that... Canadian stuff. Aren't they just precious?:thumbsup:

All kidding aside, Canada's just peachy.

"It's alright everyone, you can come on out, they're not an invasion!"

"Oh that's Scott, he's a dick."

"Uhh, pay no attention to the man in the spider hole..."

"Yay, we caught Saddam Hussein! Now the mounties can have their horses back. And we can practice sodomy again!"

South Park, what would I ever do without you? :rofl:

shep

Local alcoholic
mmm...cheese said:
I may be a dumbass but most canadians are kewl.If your going to pick on the french then pick on the quebec'rs(ok rage your the exeption) :thumbsup:

I think some Canadian chicks are hot. I would like to visit. I know a couple people who have and liked it there very much.

France- Viva la Freedom fries!!!!

ahhh hes a dumb ass, and knows shit about canada! so he can shut the hell up!!!!!!!!! yes canadian chicks are verrrry hawt ;)

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Kannadeein chix R easy :thumbsup:
Must be all the Molson and back bacon.

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
I have nothing against Canada except that alot of them are just brainless stoners and some of them are REALLY annoying to listen to.

France sucks because they desire help from other countries and then don't return it. It's like taking someone's hand when you're hanging off a cliff but letting them fall when they get in a similar situation. Let them think they're trendy and fashionable till they need our help again; then they'll stop being so bitchy about "unneccesary diplomacy".

Canada = eh...(no pun intended...pronounced "eh")
France = heartless pansies with a hype fashion economy

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Ok now. I would understand if you said like, "I hate France because they ate my bowl of oatmeal and slept in my bed". But "I hate France because they don't fight wars" is just like saying "I'm a fucking trailertrash idiot that has never been to war but yet I criticize other people or countries that do not fight in wars"

Fucking rednecks. It's your foreign war, fight it if you want, but don't hate those who don't.

Liberation, please elaborate on how France desired help from other countries but then didn't return it? Are you're refering to WWII (needed help) / Iraq (didn't return it)? If so, you're a fucking idiot because in WWII they needed help to fight invaders, but in Iraq, they simply refused to help invading someone. It's not like the US actually got invaded and France refused to help.

How aboot you're full of prejudice, eh? *leaves the igloo and hunts some beavers while singing o canada* /Dance

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
dull_bullet said:

If they exploded, nobody would notice?

mmm...cheese said:
Bullshit. France participated in WWI and was number three on the list of top ten countries with the most lives lost in the war. The french people had to watch their cities be burned down and their people lost. Then, just as they are rebuilding their cities, Germany invades again in WWII, so they tried to protect their people and their cities by surrendering. Then they had to watch as their people and cities were lost again anyway. They know what war in their homeland is all about. They know about being invaded. And did you know that most of their population now is Muslim? If they supported us in the war against Iraq they would have had a revolution on their hands most likely and would have had to pull out anyway to defend their own country.
There is nothing wrong with Canada. The only problem I have with the French is when they act like snobs. France is beautiful, though.

Oh yeah, thanks Rage for reminding me, where was the U.S. when France was being invaded? Oh yeah, hiding in our own country because we didn't want to go to war again. Hmmm....

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
mmm...cheese said:
France never (wins, not participates!) in wars.
:thumbsup: :rotflmao:

that being said...

dull_bullet said:
oops. lol. well lets just keep it at why these people have a problem with canada/france IN GENERAL :thumbsup:
...who cares?

Status
Not open for further replies.