WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

tired of hearing about every-day events

Status
Not open for further replies.

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
ok, i am just getting sick and tired of this... in a yahoo pool room, in my class rooms, even onhere.. "oh boo-hoo, someone died".... i know it was someone you guys talked to but come on! there more than that one person that died that day, more died the day before, and more will die tomorrow... i am just personally tired of hearing about shit like 9-11, some wrestler dieing, and some person that maybe one or two people from the entire forum have met in RL... it just peaves me cuz hey.. maybe, just maybe.... i dont give a shit. well ya wanna know something?! I NEVER GOT TO MEET MY GRANDPA, OR MY GREAT AUNT! MY GREAT UNCLE DIED, MY GRANDPA HAD A HEART ATTACK, MY BROTHER IS ONLY MY HALF BROTHER, (which i only found out damn near his 21st birthday) BUT DO YOU SEE ME CRYING? NO! BECAUSE IM SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY, EVERY WHERE, TO ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE.

/end rant

ps: please no commenting on how much of a heartless bastard i am. i am already very aware of this, as i am smart enough to view myself from inside and out.

Ps pt. 2: this was meant only as a way to get this off my chest, not meant to be me bitching at all of you.. i understand you all have your feelings and sadnesses. i merely wish that i didnt have to hear/see it everywhere i go.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Quitii said:
i merely wish that i didnt have to hear/see it everywhere i go.
Then kill yourself.

If I were a mod, I'd.....You're not worth the time to explain myself. Fuck off.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
Quitii said:
ok, i am just getting sick and tired of this... in a yahoo pool room, in my class rooms, even onhere.. "oh boo-hoo, someone died".... i know it was someone you guys talked to but come on! there more than that one person that died that day, more died the day before, and more will die tomorrow... i am just personally tired of hearing about shit like 9-11, some wrestler dieing, and some person that maybe one or two people from the entire forum have met in RL... it just peaves me cuz hey.. maybe, just maybe.... i dont give a shit. well ya wanna know something?! I NEVER GOT TO MEET MY GRANDPA, OR MY GREAT AUNT! MY GREAT UNCLE DIED, MY GRANDPA HAD A HEART ATTACK, MY BROTHER IS ONLY MY HALF BROTHER, (which i only found out damn near his 21st birthday) BUT DO YOU SEE ME CRYING? NO! BECAUSE IM SMART ENOUGH TO REALIZE THAT SHIT LIKE THIS HAPPENS EVERY DAY, EVERY WHERE, TO ALL KINDS OF PEOPLE.

/end rant

ps: please no commenting on how much of a heartless bastard i am. i am already very aware of this, as i am smart enough to view myself from inside and out.

Ps pt. 2: this was meant only as a way to get this off my chest, not meant to be me bitching at all of you.. i understand you all have your feelings and sadnesses. i merely wish that i didnt have to hear/see it everywhere i go.

You sad lonely little arse wipe you wouldnt know a hard life if it bit you on the arse, you insensitive prick. I dont give a shit if you are just ranting i hope that someone one day gives you the beating of your life.:mad:

squeeze_me

Fuck me in the gotaz.
Quitii said:

/end rant

wow your such a dumb fuck i would strangle you right now if i was next to you.

it obvious you dont understand its like having a close friend or family member die your not just going to say " it happends everyday to every family ". My father died 2 years ago and i know as a fact you would cry or feel anger to the point you wanna kill something.

rott in hell Quitii you mother fucker. :mfinger:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wrong time.
wrong place.

if you're not using your brain or heart donate them to science, or give them to me.. i'll put them out for the birds.

void said:
wrong time.
wrong place.

if you're not using your brain or heart donate them to science, or give them to me.. i'll put them out for the birds.
I think he was directing this at us and our loss of Jamesp, what a fucking asshole. :thumbsdn:

diamond

The nice guy
Quitii said:
So quit looking for your own sympathy, you stupid fucking attention whore.
You still may find someone retarded enough to want to breed with you and produce lots of little checkout monkeys. Unlike someone who has amused and inspired respect from others like Jamesp.

finished ranting now?
good....now fuck off like a good little tard.

Quitii said:

/end rant

Just because death happens every day is no reason to stop mourning the dead. It's pretty sad that the statement "One death is a tragedy. One thousand deaths is a statistic" is so true. Here's one death of someone we sort of knew. It's tragic especially since he was so young. He was an intelligent poster unlike yourself, so maybe it's your jealousy causing you to speak this way. This is not a time to be "getting this off your chest." Just because you don't have any emotions doesn't mean others don't. Green is not your color. Your jealousy of our experiencing of human emotions is pathetic and petty. Don't put us down for feeling what you don't. Now, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.

diamond

The nice guy
tiger_86 said:
Just because death happens every day is no reason to stop mourning the dead. It's pretty sad that the statement "One death is a tragedy. One thousand deaths is a statistic" is so true. Here's one death of someone we sort of knew. It's tragic especially since he was so young. He was an intelligent poster unlike yourself, so maybe it's your jealousy causing you to speak this way. This is not a time to be "getting this off your chest." Just because you don't have any emotions doesn't mean others don't. Green is not your color. Your jealousy of our experiencing of human emotions is pathetic and petty. Don't put us down for feeling what you don't. Now, do us all a favor and shut the fuck up.
The truth is Tiger, sad though it is. If the guy died tomorrow, not only would he not have a friend to post the news here, but nobody would give a shit if he did.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
I Hate The FCC said:
I think he was directing this at us and our loss of Jamesp, what a fucking asshole. :thumbsdn:
he was totally directing this at the jamesp grief and loss.

hence my comment of not using his brain or heart.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Quitii said:

/end rant

You're a dick.

Deal with it asswipe.

You obviously have not been through loss. Good for you. I hope you never have to.

Edit: 'Cause of course, New Orleans flooding happens everyday, and so does 9-11. Oh yeah, and a WTFer dies everyday too. Yeah these are just every day events.

So who died on WTF today? (BRIT, that would make a great t-shirt)

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I may be mildly upset that this death was glorified, considering the way JamesP died, but this bullshit is a horse of a different color. "people die every day" is the most ignorant bullshit I've ever heard. Shit, how about YOU die today? Become one of those nameless, faceless statistics people like YOU don't even give a fuck about?

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
I wouldn't use the word glorified. I mean nobody was like "Wow, dude, yeah man, he choked on his own vomit, cool, yeah, right on!"

OmegaZeto said:
I may be mildly upset that this death was glorified, considering the way JamesP died, but this bullshit is a horse of a different color. "people die every day" is the most ignorant bullshit I've ever heard. Shit, how about YOU die today? Become one of those nameless, faceless statistics people like YOU don't even give a fuck about?
While it is true that he was underage and drinking, the death is still a tragedy. Still, it's the fact that WTF has lost a good friend and poster, not how he died. Death at his age is tragedy no matter the method.

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
tiger_86 said:
While it is true that he was underage and drinking, the death is still a tragedy. Still, it's the fact that WTF has lost a good friend and poster, not how he died. Death at his age is tragedy no matter the method.
I agree completely.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Quitii - I'm sure that if you were the WTFer that died, James would be here mourning you, even if no one knew who you were, or gave a shit.

There's a thing called respect, which you pay to those more intelligent and more liked than yourself. When a respected person passes, it is painful.

Thanks for your input on your views on the topic of death, but please, in the future, please don't post shit like this.

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
it wasnt specifically about james. i was in a yahoo room and kept hearing people talk about some wrestler that died (eddie guererro?) and would not shut up about it... 20 minutes i was waiting to start a pool tournament in there that was already running late. so i was already a little peeved and then came in here and saw "in memory of jamesp" everywhere i looked... that just kinda tipped me over the edge since i never seen a post from the guy in here, never heard of him, never met him, and im just an asshole, remember? its wasnt specifically directed towards james or any of you, just that it WAS what happened to make me wanna post my feelings on the topic.

also, i never said it wasnt a tragedy. and i never claimed to be worth the waste of oxygen. i know im an asshole, i know people (other than/not me) are actually capable of giving a shit. however, i dont. and like i already said, i was merely sharing my view.:flamed:

Quitii

Spank {the monkey}
Boycott said:
Quitii - I'm sure that if you were the WTFer that died, James would be here mourning you, even if no one knew who you were, or gave a shit.

There's a thing called respect, which you pay to those more intelligent and more liked than yourself. When a respected person passes, it is painful.

Thanks for your input on your views on the topic of death, but please, in the future, please don't post shit like this.
i appreciate how calmly and professionally you approached my post

Status
Not open for further replies.