Tland

Tland

Fresh Meat
The covid 19 vaccine administration is a joke in my hometown of la grange Tx two places are authorized to administer the vaccines , local hospital Saint Mark’s and HEB food giant in texas both won’t give an honest answer to get in line for next available dose one says if you call answering machine then they have your number and H‑E‑B says go to their web site and when you get to their web site it doesn’t have a link to register, so I call them back and they say they are out and it’s only up when they have vaccine but if you don’t have prior knowledge of when , you can never register
Endless loop of nothing

BeautifulSniper

Lovely and deadly
The covid 19 vaccine administration is a joke in my hometown of la grange Tx two places are authorized to administer the vaccines , local hospital Saint Mark’s and HEB food giant in texas both won’t give an honest answer to get in line for next available dose one says if you call answering machine then they have your number and H‑E‑B says go to their web site and when you get to their web site it doesn’t have a link to register, so I call them back and they say they are out and it’s only up when they have vaccine but if you don’t have prior knowledge of when , you can never register
Endless loop of nothing
You need to work on your sentences. You should end each sentence with a period, and then start a new one with a capital letter. It's hard to read when you have a long running sentence that lasts several lines.

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
I'm with you brother. Jab me the fuck up with some shit that doesn't prevent or cure the COVID and isolates me for up to three weeks to slow the spread so I can get my fucking passport and take a delta flight to some big box stores in another state. I mean why isn't the government handing these bad boys out like beads for titties on burbon st? Gnaw'mean? I mean, for Christ sake this virus has a 99% survivability rate for those without pre existing conditions and pretty much every person under 75. What do they want us to all be part of the one percent or some shit? Gag me, stab me and shut down my business before I die or get mildly uncomfortable for a number of days. The selfish pricks. I got free shipping on Prime so... Like what's the fucking hold up? What is there some kind of mutant strain that renders the vaccine useless and forces us into indefinite detention... I mean lockdown or something? It's Science!!

• 1LOL
Reactions: 1 user

Seanoff

Hoodrat
I'm with you brother. Jab me the fuck up with some shit that doesn't prevent or cure the COVID and isolates me for up to three weeks to slow the spread so I can get my fucking passport and take a delta flight to some big box stores in another state. I mean why isn't the government handing these bad boys out like beads for titties on burbon st? Gnaw'mean? I mean, for Christ sake this virus has a 99% survivability rate for those without pre existing conditions and pretty much every person under 75. What do they want us to all be part of the one percent or some shit? Gag me, stab me and shut down my business before I die or get mildly uncomfortable for a number of days. The selfish pricks. I got free shipping on Prime so... Like what's the fucking hold up? What is there some kind of mutant strain that renders the vaccine useless and forces us into indefinite detention... I mean lockdown or something? It's Science!!
Umm, I dont know what I'm replying to
Or apologising to this tesponse. To break the ice, fdo you respond to him, her, they? Following that, are you aware that this is all bollocks. As they say, no point worrying about what you can't control. Fyi, rehabilitation is a massively operated/available service. despite popular belief, parents really can be exploited after death. Call for more info , 24-7

• 1Face Palm

RebelBuddha

Rey de Currumpaw
Umm, I dont know what I'm replying to
Or apologising to this tesponse. To break the ice, fdo you respond to him, her, they? Following that, are you aware that this is all bollocks. As they say, no point worrying about what you can't control. Fyi, rehabilitation is a massively operated/available service. despite popular belief, parents really can be exploited after death. Call for more info , 24-7
Cool story. I'll annotate that in my diary.

• 1LOL