to all the ladies

fric/frac

if you can't take a fuck
First off lets start by saying hello we are fric and frac Me being the latter. I would like to say that yes all men suck! my problem stems from the fact that They think they can have there cake and it it too. Add in some control issues and an overbearing mother and presto you have instant asshole. Adding alcohol just magnifies the other issues. How could anybody ask you to be treated like shit and tell you to be happy about it? Here is my aswer :mfinger: I think they forget who holds the key to fulfilling their sexual desires!They can have all the thoughts they want, but to act on it they need a female (providing they are straight). willing to participate. Don't even get me started on the emotional head games WTF is that all about. All I have to say is :mfinger: :feedback: I ask am i wrong in thinking this behavior is juvinille or not Thank you for your time.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
fric/frac said:
First off lets start by saying hello we are fric and frac Me being the latter. I would like to say that yes all men suck! my problem stems from the fact that They think they can have there cake and it it too. Add in some control issues and an overbearing mother and presto you have instant asshole. Adding alcohol just magnifies the other issues. How could anybody ask you to be treated like shit and tell you to be happy about it? Here is my aswer :mfinger: I think they forget who holds the key to fulfilling their sexual desires!They can have all the thoughts they want, but to act on it they need a female (providing they are straight). willing to participate. Don't even get me started on the emotional head games WTF is that all about. All I have to say is :mfinger: :feedback: I ask am i wrong in thinking this behavior is juvinille or not Thank you for your time.
1st of all, I didn't understand wtf this was about. About how men suck so much? Or what? 2nd of all, Theres a thing called the dictionary for those big words that you cant understand! Heres one for ya incase you dont have it. www.dictionary.com
Oh, Welcome to WTF,Fucker. :mfinger:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Mr Cliche said:
Hey smoke-it, grow some chest hair then bitch about things. :)
How about you go through puberty before you criticize someone kid?

TheLampIncident

Modern Moses
You are woman, now let us hear you RRRROOOOOAAAARRRRR!!!!

On a more serious note, you're just hanging around with the wrong group of guys. There are guys who let the girl they're going out with do their own thing. You know, like me for example...*leans on a brick wall and lights a cigar*...ya doin' anythin' tanight honey? How 'bout a night on the town?

That was dumb.

ODDDLY

West Coast Birth Life
fric/frac, you have been deemed a fucking retard. Have fun posting.

Welcome to wtf.com. :mfinger:

ReiMeishin

Dreaming to live
You are probobly only noticing the physically atractive guys who know a pick up line or two that don't sound like lines. If you want to see a guy who believes in equality, fairness, and the lot, it will probobly be found in the guys who are too shy to go up to a woman and talk with confidence. But you probobly want a guy with physical attractiveness (having the cake) and one that will have a fair and sharing relationship with you (and eating it too).

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Ignore all the men on here. Buy a bat. Next time he fucks with you, crush his shoulder. It works wonders.

:thumbsup: