WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

To all you cocksuckers!

Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass and see if it fits?!:mfinger: :D

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
you know, i can hear you better when you unzip your pants.

welcome assmonkey

Tacmedic said:
Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass and see if it fits?!
Why do that when I know my foot will fit in yours?

Welcome, fuckrag :D

Outlawed

Postaholic
Welcome and please dont make break my foot up in your ass.

Boycott

Soul Doubt
Tacmedic said:
Why don't you try sticking your head up your ass and see if it fits?!:mfinger: :D
Too late man. Most of us already have our heads up our asses... We take them out every once in a while to witness the "Newbie Head-ass sticking."

Looks like you're the one who has to stick his head up his ass.

Boycott said:
Too late man. Most of us already have our heads up our asses... We take them out every once in a while to witness the "Newbie Head-ass sticking."

Looks like you're the one who has to stick his head up his ass.
I'm sorry, i am not nearly flexible enough to pull that one off. If I were, I would also be able to suck my own penis, In which case, I would not be here now as I know just how I like it sucked.:moon:

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Tacmedic said:
I would also be able to suck my own penis, In which case, I would not be here now as I know just how I like it sucked.:moon:
"Say 'ello to you little friend!"

:oddgrin:

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Tacmedic said:
Welcome, cocklicker...

I'm_Darth_Vader said:
Welcome, cocklicker...
While I like, "Cocklicker", I think I'll stick with, "Fuckrag". Besides, I am not really a cocklicker as I am not flexible enough to reach my own and would prefer not to lick others cocks, (Not that there would be anything wrong with that if that is your thing):gay:;)

PS, I really like the pile of feces that I can attatch to my response. This website has some first class accessories.:hairout: :number1:

Siryus

Internet=Siryus business.
Tacmedic said:
How original............Hmmmm..................NOT! Great another Dumb ass to make fun of.:happysad:

Tacmedic said:
I'm sorry, i am not nearly flexible enough to pull that one off. If I were, I would also be able to suck my own penis, In which case, I would not be here now as I know just how I like it sucked.
Everone behold! It's a Blaze Daily/ Descent hybrid!!:eek: :lol:

well if you like your ass the way it is, then dummy up newbie, cause anyone of us can rip you a new asshole if you'd like. :D
welcome, stay off Z's grass, she hates pickin up newbie shit and Geht hates listenin to her bitch and whine.

Siryus said:
Everone behold! It's a Blaze Daily/ Descent hybrid!!:eek: :lol:
Dear god...that's harsh.

Anyway, welcome to WTF you grandmother-cuntlicker. Read the rules and don't get hurt.

kockamimi, where have you been! WB anyhoo, lets put all the newbs in a forum all their own and poke them with sticks till they cry.

"Grandmother Cuntlicker" I still like, "Fuckrag" better, however, I will be adding it to my vocabulary:thumbsup: :toilet:

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Welcome, fucknut.

Now get posting, Grandpa!

Easty

Click click boom
Tacmedic said:
wow, most of us like to come up with a welcome in our own words, but you sir...you quoted a movie!

congrats cunt.:eatshit: