WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

To anyone from Hate....

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Groork said:
Hi Kitana..I'm from hate...apparently I'm supposed to tell you I still love you....thats all.
I don't recall this name of your, but... Yes I had alot of fun with you guys on hate... Someone of you may not of understood the full reason I left the board, but that is beside the point. This is not hate.... Unlike hate, its alittle bit more controlled. I happen to like this board out of all the boards I post on....

We will gladly welcome you guys to the board, but I don't want any of the nonesense from that board carried over to here. If it means I have to leave, WTF or Change my name... I will. Have no clue what I will change my name to beging as I have had this name since i been online....

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
I love you too, _Kitana_, but I don't run around a bunch of wacko boards telling you about ... err I gotta go. :D

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Jason said:
I love you too, _Kitana_, but I don't run around a bunch of wacko boards telling you about ... err I gotta go. :D
don't worry Jason its under controll

thats what happens when you have the same netname on everything you do from eq, to email...

to chatrooms, to boards.

might find more then just hate.com peeps who know me

Hello Kitana i came over from hate to visit after KingGold fish told me about this place. I don't think i ever talked to you on hate, but i thought i would say hello anyway. ;)

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
OutonBail27 said:
Hello Kitana i came over from hate to visit after KingGold fish told me about this place. I don't think i ever talked to you on hate, but i thought i would say hello anyway. ;)
I was on hate when it first got started, left a long time ago. Glad to welcome you to the board :)