WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

To anyone wanting to try out the Avalon or Indigo betas...

Descent

Hella Constipated
Don't. For the love of God, save your sanity!

First off, M$ gives you no 3D acceleration. On top of that, it totally fucked winlogon.exe so my box crashes every time I try to shut down! Worse, it made my Server 2003 install buggy, unstable, and totally like Windows 98! And the icing on the cake is that it de-activated Windows while crippling OOBE executeables so I can't reactivate!

You can program new tools with it, but personally I'd load this fucker onto a second "shitbox." Thank God the only games I've reinstalled as of now are UT99 and Sonic CD - If I did any more I'd pull my hair out :shock:.

Fire_ze_Missles

Martha Fuckin' Stewart
Well. Avalon requires a real windows platform to work, not a warez version.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
Fire_ze_Missles said:
Well. Avalon requires a real windows platform to work, not a warez version.
Note: You can ignore that genuine windows box. Its some crappy security system that doesn't work. Much like Norton.

Shine

Blowing up my pants
:confused: ignore this post, made a mistake.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Shine said:
Note: You can ignore that genuine windows box. Its some crappy security system that doesn't work. Much like Norton.
Da troof.

Jung

???
Premium
I remember when you first posted about this. I checked it out and decided it wouldn't be a good idea to installl it on my machine, well, because the download page says as much.
Note: This is a Beta release . Therefore, do not install these builds on machines you depend on...