WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

To anyone with spoiled/shitty siblings

Descent

Hella Constipated
Don't blame them. Blame your fucking parents.

Most likely your sister/brother/retard has never worked for anything in their life. Well, guess what - they'll be in for a rude awakening without coping skills, dicipline, and a good sense of how to make a living besides saying "Do you want fries with that?"

So your parents may not have spoiled you. Or not as much - but somewhere along the line they fucked up after the condom slipped. And if they never lay it out to your sibling, change their tactics, or make them grow the fuck up, well, to hell with 'em. Because they're shooting their offspring in the foot.

Since my brother and me work for our money, we are more mature and capable on our own than our classmates in the wonderful rich-ass, spoiled cunt, yuppie asshole of the world town called Dix Hills, NY.

I'm fully ready to live in the real world, same with my brother, but my classmates would fall flat on their asses with no family support. I would personally prefer living on my own, making $35 or so an hour in a cheap ass apartment in New Jersey because I know how to do it, and I'd love it, but since I haven't graduated high school yet I legally can't.

I would have a lot more friends if my school populous wasn't comprised of 99.9% spoiled dickhead assholes.

People like me, but I don't necessarily have to like them back. I'm known as pretty fucking hilarious, "The Walking TiVo," but I'm a really nice guy and I never show it if I hate you.

That said, I know where you're coming from, and I can fully relate. But I've been to these kids houses and their parents are complete failures.

The most extreme case of spoiledness I've seen to date is a kid who got a Lamborghini as a graduation present - his dad's "old" one. '04 Model year. Yes. Very old car indeed, shithead. I'll give you one guess who's paying the insurance on that thing.

If you have to bitch to me about this, you may feel insulted when I say it's your parents. Sadly, it's their fault - no way around it. I'm almost 17 and I feel more like I'm 25. I've always had a very strong work ethic. If your sibling enjoys being a child, I truly feel sorry for you. I don't like living in a padded cell of comforting ideas. I like a challenge.

I have my business planned out fully after I graduate in 2007. I have every team member I could possibly need to get off the ground. I have researched the market and refined my ideas for five years. I know a shitload about marketing and I can step into the customer's shoes like they were my own.

I am a game designer. Your sibling should have their life goals set straight to an extent before high school ends. I admit I went overboard planning this out but I did have fun doing it. Joining the Army or the Navy won't suffice - there's more you gotta do after that.

So in short, bring this up to your parents and just ask them why your sibling was raised how they were.

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
All ya'lls shud lissen tah Decent, hee(haw) noes beter den all ya'll aboot yer familahs den ya'lls do!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Nailbomb said:
All ya'lls shud lissen tah Decent, hee(haw) noes beter den all ya'll aboot yer familahs den ya'lls do!
Yeah, i'ma gonna gyo gyet me somma 'dem fancy innernets computers!

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
Descent said:
Yeah, i'ma gonna gyo gyet me somma 'dem fancy innernets computers!
Dem ones whunnat dat kin lookit insahd dose homs?

keebs

Particinator
hey im a only child:thumbsup: so i never had any sibling problems:woot:

blk990

Serial Killer
keebs said:
hey im a only child:thumbsup: so i never had any sibling problems:woot:
OMG me too!!!!AHHHHH!!!!!-But seriously, Descent has a very good point.

My sob story:

I'm 20. I live with my mother and my 2 younger brothers. I don't have a high school diploma, and I've been out of school for close to 3 years.

I have no idea what the fuck I want to do with my life. College isn't an option.

So far it's been find work where I can. But even that's tough because I don't know the proper way to go about getting a job. I also have very little social interaction.:happysad:

CrossWired

Fresh Meat
I agree with you almost completely. The same thing happened to my younger brother. Then if I say anything to my mother, she goes nuts and tells me I'm not the parent. But really, I am helping. But I feel as if he was never punished. I was punished all the time as a kid. Whereas he never was and even now as a teenager where he does more violent and brutal things, he still goes unpunished.

lady victoria

Too old for this shit!
Premium
hmmm im the oldest, so basically i got blamed for everything :shrugs:

ambifire

Fresh Meat
two words about descent's 1 st post: i so fucking agree.

blk990

Serial Killer
Stay in school: that's the best way to get your life on track.