WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

To Brit, Jason and Kitana

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
I know that it wouldn't be good for you guys just to give someone like Mr. Newbie or For_Starters the boot for flaming all the time, but this is different in my opinion. They continuously go after you guys. I mean, in my perspective, they have reached the point that it is so bad, that they just dare you to boot them. And until you do, they will get worse and worse and I know everyone here does not want that, and i know you guys don't either, but there is a limit. They have definitely crossed it. If you banned them, it wouldn't be because they were flaming, it was because now their posts have gone below the belt. Getting into personal lives and all that. I just hope you think about it. But finally, I do understand why you haven't booted them. But this has gone out of hand.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
Bullshyt said:
I know that it wouldn't be good for you guys just to give someone like Mr. Newbie or For_Starters the boot for flaming all the time, but this is different in my opinion. They continuously go after you guys. I mean, in my perspective, they have reached the point that it is so bad, that they just dare you to boot them. And until you do, they will get worse and worse and I know everyone here does not want that, and i know you guys don't either, but there is a limit. They have definitely crossed it. If you banned them, it wouldn't be because they were flaming, it was because now their posts have gone below the belt. Getting into personal lives and all that. I just hope you think about it. But finally, I do understand why you haven't booted them. But this has gone out of hand.
for starters bullshyt, ur stupidity never EVER stops amazing me.

just read the warning under the bait n tackle section, u dumbshit motherfucker:

"This is our FLAME forum. Persistant flaming is not permitted anywhere except for THIS forum. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here"

what the fuck else would u expect with a warning like that? :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
for_starters said:
at least some human decency. flaming and simple outright sickness are two very different things. I for one think that extremely foul post or posts that threaten bodily harm (and not in a joking way) should be removed.

Of course, I also think you should be removed from the planet by anal raping aliens.

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
at least some human decency. flaming and simple outright sickness are two very different things. I for one think that extremely foul post or posts that threaten bodily harm (and not in a joking way) should be removed.

Of course, I also think you should be removed from the planet by anal raping aliens.
for starters, read what u have just fucking said.

now read this:

dustinzgirl (one fucking dumb bitch) said:
I hope that a tree falls on you, oh, I dont want it to kill you, but I hope it injures you and severly disfigures your face
and you WEREN'T joking u stupid hypocritical, psycotic, rotten pussied bitch. :mfinger:

that statement came from your heart fucker. :mfinger:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
for_starters said:

now read this:

and you WEREN'T joking u stupid hypocritical, psycotic, rotten pussied bitch. :mfinger:

:troll:
for_starters said:
for starters just stfu.
:Troll:

No matter what you say I am going to think of this and laugh lol

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
for_starters said:

now read this:

Yes it did. Did I say I was going to drop a tree on you?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So I didnt threaten YOU, i said i HOPE a tree falls on YOU.

Jesus christ are you that fucking stupid? Go take a class in technical writing and also look into some more literature classes in your big fancy college.

And you are GOD DAMN RIGHT that came from my heart becuase I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Big E

burner of random shit
dustinzgirl said:

People here say there going to hurt someone but there fat pastey nerds with no life jsut saying they are(wow I just described myself).

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
Yes it did. Did I say I was going to drop a tree on you?
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO

So I didnt threaten YOU, i said i HOPE a tree falls on YOU.

Jesus christ are you that fucking stupid? Go take a class in technical writing and also look into some more literature classes in your big fancy college.

And you are GOD DAMN RIGHT that came from my heart becuase I FUCKING HATE YOU!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
for starters, wishing harm upon someone, is, indirectly, in a sense, a threat.

so FUCK OFF BITCH!!! :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Big E said:
People here say there going to hurt someone but there fat pastey nerds with no life jsut saying they are(wow I just described myself).
Depends on the person I guess. I wouldnt say I was going to hurt another person unless I truly had the ability and meant to carry out my actions. And we are not all pasty faced nerds. I dont even think I qualify as a nerd....

Oh, wait, I play D&D, so yep, Im a nerd. Damn it. But Im not pasty faced! IM NOT! LOL

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
Depends on the person I guess. I wouldnt say I was going to hurt another person unless I truly had the ability and meant to carry out my actions. And we are not all pasty faced nerds. I dont even think I qualify as a nerd....

Oh, wait, I play D&D, so yep, Im a nerd. Damn it. But Im not pasty faced! IM NOT! LOL

My husband is a nerd. He a nerd trained to kill people and to shoot an M16 and is far far away right now. However he is not pasty face white boy anymore. No he is red headed lobster boy lol

(glad he on a mission so he won't read this anytime soon lol)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
for_starters said:
for starters, wishing harm upon someone, is, indirectly, in a sense, a threat.

so FUCK OFF BITCH!!! :mfinger:
This is a threat of bodily harm:

"You little fucking bitch, I am going to hunt you down and shove a huge plastic cock up your ass w/o KY until you bleed internally. I am going to take a filet knife and skin you from sternum to stomach. I am going to rip your throat out with a meat cleaver. I am going to hunt you down all of your days until you are so afraid that you no longer sleep with the lights off. Then mabye, if you are lucky I will kill you."

See the difference bitch?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
_Kitana_ said:
My husband is a nerd. He a nerd trained to kill people and to shoot an M16 and is far far away right now. However he is not pasty face white boy anymore. No he is red headed lobster boy lol

(glad he on a mission so he won't read this anytime soon lol)

LOL. I hope he stays safe!

For-Starters

Banned - What an Asshat!
dustinzgirl said:
This is a threat of bodily harm:

"You little fucking bitch, I am going to hunt you down and shove a huge plastic cock up your ass w/o KY until you bleed internally. I am going to take a filet knife and skin you from sternum to stomach. I am going to rip your throat out with a meat cleaver. I am going to hunt you down all of your days until you are so afraid that you no longer sleep with the lights off. Then mabye, if you are lucky I will kill you."

See the difference bitch?
for starters, nope not really.

same shit, u simply made it more descriptive and gave the threat greater detail.

the general idea is still the same, u'd like me to get hurt, badly. :mfinger:

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
He is doing a good thing. dont let anyone tell you differently. He'll come back to you Kit. I would freak if CL was gone for more than a day, so I have no idea how you can handle it.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
dustinzgirl said:
He is doing a good thing. dont let anyone tell you differently. He'll come back to you Kit. I would freak if CL was gone for more than a day, so I have no idea how you can handle it.
You just deal, what ever I feal or am facing is a small fraction to what he is facing over there... I need to be my strongest for him....

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
for_starters said:
for starters bullshyt, ur stupidity never EVER stops amazing me.

just read the warning under the bait n tackle section, u dumbshit motherfucker:

"This is our FLAME forum. Persistant flaming is not permitted anywhere except for THIS forum. If you do not wish Broken to rip you apart and leave you a bloody screaming mess do NOT enter here"

Bravo! Stupidass

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Shit, For_starters dont you compare this with idiotism if not lower? I mean jesus if you cant handle it go somewhere else or better, IGNORE US.. You have said that you are gonna ignore us but as long as you guys keep making this threads and posts about us we will just get a good laught and keep on going, this is bait & tackle and there is no "line to go over" as you call it because thats just bull. Okay I can say that I have stopped the darksinner iraq thing but you guys can handle this sitaution so easy, but there must be some power from us that makes you guys really mad..
Common, you piece of shits give me some more threads because this is just so funny...
Stupid motherfuckers :mfinger:

Status
Not open for further replies.