WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

to everyone i offended

Status
Not open for further replies.

sinew

Clitpickle
I havent been on this site long or offended alotta people, but if I have I wanna say its all good with me if it is with you (to neckdemon and bullshyt and others). I just dont wanna have any enemies on this site. alrite then, good bye.

sinew said:
I havent been on this site long or offended alotta people, but if I have I wanna say its all good with me if it is with you (to neckdemon and bullshyt and others). I just dont wanna have any enemies on this site. alrite then, good bye.
hey man, i just post shit i think is funny. thats all. as some wise guy once said "it's never personal, it's always business"

sinew

Clitpickle
neckdemon said:
hey man, i just post shit i think is funny. thats all.
ok then, dont take offence to anything I have to say, if im flaming, then watever im saying is bs anyways. :)

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
i just think you post like a pussy. how many times have you apologised? wait but this makes me think he might be for_starters (oh and did you listen to my posts? coz it seems like you did) good work. :cool:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
I thnk you're missing the point. B&T is for flaming. The whole Idea, as I see it is so you can flame without filling the other sections, that are intended for Highly intelectual and mentally stimulating ::Laughs to self:: Conversation. All the stuff we say to each other here, is in good fun. Sometimes it can get a bit heated, sure. But, then it becomes a competative, verbal full contact sport.

Lets do an exercise, I'll start.

Fuck You, Faggot, Homo, Prison cell Salad tossing make-up wearing, balls tied back behind your ass, bitch! ::Catch my breath:: Pea soup eater. You can eat the corn out of my shit!

There, not my best work, but enough to get it started. Now you go. Anyone else wanna piece of this action?

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Sinew, it isn't bad for people to flame each other as long as it is here.

and too all i offended...

Fuck you, it was funny.

(sorry, stole that off somebody's signature) :p

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
you are a bunch of whiny ass bitches.

there i was all flamy and stuff.

fucking faggot whoring ass lickers.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
you are a bunch of whiny ass bitches.

there i was all flamy and stuff.

fucking faggot whoring ass lickers.

Fuck you very much for keeping in the spirit of things.

MaxPower said:
Fuck You, Faggot, Homo, Prison cell Salad tossing make-up wearing, balls tied back behind your ass, bitch! ::Catch my breath:: Pea soup eater. You can eat the corn out of my shit!

There, not my best work, but enough to get it started. Now you go. Anyone else wanna piece of this action?
Honestly, I am glad that you were honest enough to admit that wasn't your best work. Quite frankly, it was between pathetic and horrible. I do appreciate the lack of sensitivity and avoid the politically correct terms. I will say, I don't get the insult "pea soup eater". But that's not important now.

What is important is that your insult attempt was the shit in my corn!

:mfinger:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
ratmasster said:
Honestly, I am glad that you were honest enough to admit that wasn't your best work. Quite frankly, it was between pathetic and horrible. I do appreciate the lack of sensitivity and avoid the politically correct terms. I will say, I don't get the insult "pea soup eater". But that's not important now.

What is important is that your insult attempt was the shit in my corn!

LOL...... Pea soup eater is a very obscure, Chevy Chase Quote. It's a Canadian thing, you wouldn’t understand.

As far as the "avoidance of politically correct stuff" that was a satire of some of our more colorful, eloquently speaking members.

Look around the site a bit before making any loose assumptions.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
man i said it before and ill say it again. sinew is a total fag ass.
a) he cant flame
b) each flaming ( and i use the term lightly) post he has gives a hint on his homosexuality.
c) he posts like a twelve year old.

how many times do i have to say that.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Now that you mention it..............it does seem like a large number of his posts seem to express his desire to administer anal penetration on other male forum members.

And on a single occasion, a forum member's Dad.

Hmmm.......now you guys got me looking over my shoulder.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Ni99aRuss said:
no one gives a fuck bout you bitch.....go back to your old favorite site...
www.yoursuchalilfaggotpieceofshit.com

Ha Ha You're such a loser. Ever since I voiced my opinion about how I hate those stupid spinners, you have a hard-on for me. What everyone has to like the stuff you like or you hate them? How fucking old are you? Maybe I just hit a nerve when I mentioned those guys are just pathetic losers crying for attention. "Hey.....Look at me and my spinning rims!" You got a sign on your back window that reads "Attention Whore onboard".

"Please somebody look at me.....pay attention to me!!!!" "I'm a pathetic nobody, living in my parent’s basement and all my money goes into my Japanese lawnmower."

I laugh at losers like you. I'll laugh even harder when I pass you on the street, shaking a cup full of change, trying to get some cash for a N02 refill 'cause you just tried to race a Plymouth Satellite with a 440 interceptor and dual quads; and you used up the whole tank in vain.

I may even take pity and let you wash my windshield for a buck.

Lemme give ya some advice. The sooner you guys in the dressed up little scooters learn your place in automotive scociety, the sooner the rest of us who drive real cars can get on with our driving. When you decide to strap yourself into a real ride, let me know and I'll hook you up with some websites to do your research

And that website? never heard of it. Good try though.

Out!

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I hope so. If not, I just came off real pompus.
Thats ok we are used to it....lol

btw...who the fuck is ni99russ and why the fuck should anyone care? He is a very stupid and rude person. I hope a cat scratches out his eyeballs.

Status
Not open for further replies.