WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

to fuck corperate america

AryzSeyr

domain_lord_over_nothing
ok come on in if you gota a plan to stick it to the corperate man and post up i wanna k now and i want others to spread the word every one fuck corperate america... my input is it takes 328 licks to the center of a tootsie roll tootsie pop tell the world we must know damn comercial

chubz

fluffy teh penguin
it took me 1,739 to finish the whole fucking stick

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Damn Jason

that was fucking funny

Yeah buddy, you're doing a real good job sticking it to the corporate man by using the Internet and giving a corporation more money.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
People who complain about corporate America, often still drive cars, buy pre packaged foods, wear Levi’s, drink coke/Pepsi/mountain dew, eat Mc Donald’s. Shall I go on? Jason, Got enough room in the MySql db for the list of "Corporate" manufactured consumer products, that people against Corporate America consume on a daily basis? Yo J- how’s the tootsie enema? LOL

hey AryzSeyr, I assume you have a farm, and make your own clothes, or at least buy your clothes from a small mom & pop tailor near your house, right next door to the cobbler, down the street from the blacksmith. Good for you!!! Stick it to the Man!!!

The preceeding sarcasm has been brought to you by MaxPower Sarcasm, Inc. "When you need sarcasm, it's sarcasm to the MAX"

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
:lol:

:Bow:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Lawdawg428 said:
HA HA HA thats some funny shit man get'em

Ya, Jason, I meant to ask WTF (Where the fuck) did you find that old tootsie roll commercial wav from?