WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

To my good friends..

Status
Not open for further replies.
..jiraffe, void, and omegazeto. since finding wtf.com yesterday and posting 3 times you three degenerate ass clowns have left you vaginas dripping foul comments on my threads..make the best of your cyber time and use it trading pictures of you mothers for personal enjoyment.. I could give two shits about your stupid ranks Im not here for a popularity contest.. so please dont let my threads interrupt your queer quest.. :mfinger:

leehype

drunk with a jeep problem
WTF, I think your a little to new to be bitching about non n00b's.

Calm down.

Hey wickedrebel, I'll be your friend. Do you like sodomy? I was just dismantling this bicycle and thought it would look good going up another guy's ass...

TheLampIncident said:
Hey wickedrebel, I'll be your friend. Do you like sodomy? I was just dismantling this bicycle and thought it would look good going up another guy's ass...
Im thinkin you got way to much time to be pondering what looks good goin up another mans ass.. but while you got the seat of that thing, why dont you ride it cross country.. oh and eat shit and die..:)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
wickedrebel said:
Im thinkin you got way to much time to be pondering what looks good goin up another mans ass.. but while you got the seat of that thing, why dont you ride it cross country.. oh and eat shit and die..:)
What you had there was a decent flame. Until that last sentance which i've bolded. You need to learn when to stop. More words doesn't always mean a better flame.

littleone

the short crazy one
Not saying that I've been here long or that I have any authority to say anything really, but where the fuck are all the shitty noobs coming from? This has to stop, it's getting old, boring and redundant. They're popping up EVERYWHERE! WTF?

BTW: You have how many posts? And because the intelligent people on this site decides to call you a dumbass, you want to say that they suck and expect others to agree? Sit back, don't start threads, don't post, and READ. You'll learn a few things.

littleone said:
but where the fuck are all the shitty noobs coming from? This has to stop, it's getting old, boring and redundant. They're popping up EVERYWHERE! WTF?
Unfortunately, it's always been that way. For every intelligent person bored enough to type in wtf.com, there's 290850938528189798 idiots who get the same idea.

littleone

the short crazy one
Funny, I didn't know we even had that many members. :)

we're close. we have 290850938528189797
and yeah, its been that way. I'm the one that started it. :happysad:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
wickedrebel said:
..jiraffe, void, and omegazeto. since finding wtf.com yesterday and posting 3 times you three degenerate ass clowns have left you vaginas dripping foul comments on my threads..make the best of your cyber time and use it trading pictures of you mothers for personal enjoyment.. I could give two shits about your stupid ranks Im not here for a popularity contest.. so please dont let my threads interrupt your queer quest.. :mfinger:
Calm down WickedRuPaul. Breathe deep. It's okay. The internet maybe serious and all but it can also be fun. Especially when assclowns like you get pissed off.:mfinger:

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
The intellectual capacity may not be optimal, but this guy has some flaming potential, at least. Unlike Jiraffe, who posts like a lobotomized banana.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
wickedrebel said:
..jiraffe, void, and omegazeto. since finding wtf.com yesterday and posting 3 times you three degenerate ass clowns have made me cry and wet myself. i have only said little nasty things but you said big nastys, and i got my feelings hurt and had to go eat lots of cake and drink lots of soda until i felt better enough to come back and shart all over you, see? i sharted on you and now you smell. it isn't my fault i'm so emotionally unstable, when i was 5 years old my parents took me to michael jackson's house and left me there, and he kept rubbing white powder on me and licking it off, and then my parents made me go to the police and the judge and say that michael was a bad man but they didn't believe me and now people point at me in the mall and i wet myself again and it smells.
:rotflmao:

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Icarus said:
The intellectual capacity may not be optimal, but this guy has some flaming potential, at least. Unlike Jiraffe, who posts like a lobotomized banana.
Or Icarus who has nothing better to do but talk about others posting habits. Icarus, you are a disgrace to S.C.U.M.

You must spread some Reputation around before giving it to void again.
That was fucking hilarious but I can't rep ya right now!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Jiraffe said:
Or Icarus who has nothing better to do but talk about others posting habits. Icarus, you are a disgrace to S.C.U.M.
Excuse me longneck, but your purple tongue is in the wrong tree.

As S.C.U.M.'s second in command I can tell you that not only am I not a "disgrace to S.C.U.M.", but that individually or collectively we can make your posting experience a lot less fun. Why don't you pack it up, camper?

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
Why don't you personally try to make my posting experience less fun? I know the others could do it but you I highly doubt.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
On the topic of s.c.u.m, bnccoder has not been on in a while. I wonder why.

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Jiraffe said:
Why don't you personally try to make my posting experience less fun? I know the others could do it but you I highly doubt.
H'okay -- you'll know ;)

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
The fact that anyone dignified this loser's bullshit with a response goes to show that any fucktard can attention-whore BnT.

wickedrebel, when you no longer have the red box of nobodygivesafuck, then you can talk shit to me.

Status
Not open for further replies.