WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Other To tat, or not to tat?

Should I get a foot tattoo similar to the one pictured?

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .

magnolia

Postaholic
I've wanted a tattoo on my foot for a long time. So tonight I drew something to see how it would look. Now I'm looking for opinions. Should I get something similar to this tattooed on my foot? (Obviously not this exact design as I am not the best artist.)

• 1Like
Reactions: Swah

Lioness

Banned - What an Asshat!
It took me a year to decide on my tattoo to cover my scar on my ankle. Then when i finally got the courage up to have it done... it looked like shit. I hope you know a good... a very good place to go and it doesn't end up looking like you got it done in prison.

MentorX

Bad Monkey
Prison tattoos on a female, hmm... oh sorry, drifted away for a sec. Top of the foot tattoo? Ouch.

Aliensavant

Vexed
My next two tattoos will be on my feet, so I say go for it! It's a lot less obnoxious than a meaningless tramp stamp (or maybe meaning is implied by location, who knows).

Karysma

Jaded
The design is cute, but not original to the point of being amazing. Most people have some sort of flower or star if they have a foot tattoo, at least the people I know. That said, it's a personal decision and if it means something to you, go for it!

Jane Deere

CEO at Janer's Garage
Staff
I have a foot tattoo and I LOVE it! I did the same thing you did...then drew out basically what I wanted, went into to have them look at it and draw their version, then had them estimate the cost...and then I went for it! I was in Costa Rica too...that was talent as a new-ish Spanish speaker. I had my friend help me out and translate, but still. It's quite the experience. lol

Be aware that it is going to be PAINFUL, but worth every last second. :D

Centered

Postaholic
tuchmewhereipee said:
:colbert:

/me makes a long post about the differences between mutilation versus modification, but in the end votes Taters.
Hey, I think Hot Topic is open now. Don't you have somewhere to be?