WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

To the admins

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Its just better that you do this plain and simple, ban.
Instead of doing a long vote thing you can just make the people shut the fuck up and ban us, because we now what they want already, ban.

Just make it plain and simple, and if im right I got dynamic connection so my ip always changes.. But honestly said we must have fucked this shit up pretty bad and I got my good laughts here and there... Keep the hate going even if we will be gone :thumbsup:

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
this is one of thoes things that doesent just get done i think wtf surivior will be fun

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
youknowthedeal said:
this is one of thoes things that doesent just get done i think wtf surivior will be fun
no seriously i dont want no fucking survivor shit, im actually getting tired of this.. It might be time for the old mr.newbie to retire.. I dunno just... And wtf is survivor???

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MrNewbie said:
Its just better that you do this plain and simple, ban.
Instead of doing a long vote thing you can just make the people shut the fuck up and ban us, because we now what they want already, ban.

Just make it plain and simple, and if im right I got dynamic connection so my ip always changes.. But honestly said we must have fucked this shit up pretty bad and I got my good laughts here and there... Keep the hate going even if we will be gone :thumbsup:
It's funny, Reading his posts, I can almost hear his gay sounding Swedish accent. "Ya me name is Sven, I vork int da kandy faktory. I am a fuge packer. Ya dats Vat I am."

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
MaxPower said:
It's funny, Reading his posts, I can almost hear his gay sounding Swedish accent. "Ya me name is Sven, I vork int da kandy faktory. I am a fuge packer. Ya dats Vat I am."
Power Max, just go away... Those flaming methods just doesn't work.. So plain and wrong...
I mean seriously your name tells me everything about your little sad life :thumbsdn:

Fugly

Tenderony
You have made it quite clear that you don't care for this forum or its inhabitants. Your actions show this as well as actual quotes:
"My respect to you is zero. My respect to others is zero. You are talking about gay stuff like smart, usefull and that shit but in all that if we put it together there comes you, mother theresa....Jesus.. I have never wanted to be funny since this is the truth... I dont care about you or anyone else on this forum, what your saying is just horse shit for me..."
At what point does this change? Why do you think you CAN come back? So are you saying that you care now?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Fugly said:
You have made it quite clear that you don't care for this forum or its inhabitants. Your actions show this as well as actual quotes:
"My respect to you is zero. My respect to others is zero. You are talking about gay stuff like smart, usefull and that shit but in all that if we put it together there comes you, mother theresa....Jesus.. I have never wanted to be funny since this is the truth... I dont care about you or anyone else on this forum, what your saying is just horse shit for me..."
At what point does this change? Why do you think you CAN come back? So are you saying that you care now?
What??? I will never change back cock sucker, Im just saying that im a bit tired of wtf.com at the moment, you guys have over loaded me a bit, I get back and there is 7 threads with 30 posts there people talk shit about me, I dont have the time or care to actually even read them... You guys are the no life persons and I think you need to re consider this whole thing.. How about we make a survivor flame thread..? It could be fun with a big fucking flaming thread...

if you want to leave just LEAVE damn you dont have to be banned to have to go. just go the both of you! :mfinger:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
chaz_schaeffer said:
if you want to leave just LEAVE damn you dont have to be banned to have to go. just go the both of you! :mfinger:
You just changed my mind :thumbsup:

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Halfpintrocker said:
I actually agree with you... *shocked*... you need to get banned!
Read again, never said that I need to get banned I just said if there is going to be a vote why do they even bother because the answers is so obvious.

stfu :mfinger:

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
im too lazy to read my fags posts so ill just say stfu.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
MrNewbie said:
Power Max, just go away... Those flaming methods just doesn't work.. So plain and wrong...
I mean seriously your name tells me everything about your little sad life :thumbsdn:

The little swedish boy can invert an SN. LOL You're so special. (Special Education)

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
Power to the people of survivor!! This shit should be fun.

have u ever thought about y pple talk shit about u? its cause u talk shit bout us, if ur gettign tired of pple talking shit about u either stop talking shit bout us or fuck off

Status
Not open for further replies.