WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

to those fuckers who think suicide is one big, fucking joke...

Status
Not open for further replies.
11,052
398
382
#1
... consider this:

you're driving... you feel like shit. you see a big truck coming towards you. first thought that goes through your head is "it would be so easy for me to just swerve into the other lane and die." then you think about people who love you... people who care for you... family and friends... the pain they will go through if you do.

yes, i've been through it... i know what it's like to want to die. you feel like shit, you're worthless, blah blah blah. but the thought of one person kept me from doing it... one person who lives 4000 miles away (she knows who she is ;) )

think about it. it's easy to say "oh, just kill yourself, nobody likes you, blah blah blah." do you know what it's like to want to die? do you wake up every morning thinking "fuck this, i just want to go back to sleep and sleep forever." it's not a thing to make a joke of, it's a serious situation. people post that stuff because they need help... they need somebody to talk to. and saying "go kill yourself" is not going to make things better. i'm pissed off at people who do that.

flame me if you want, but it's the fucking truth... if you don't like it, i don't fucking care.
 

tharuz

Bringer of Order
288
0
0
#2
im with you all the way, i sometimes hate fuckers who keep talkin about suicide like their life is so fucking hard, like when a hick dumps them, or a guy if its a girl
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#3
unfuckyou

who gives a shit about stupi people who say they're gkill themselves. Let thetm fuckin do it! Don't sit here and fuckin whine about those people complaining how their life sucks, just tell them that they can just go shoot them selves right now their life is that bad. Something you should probably fuckin do.
 
11,052
398
382
#4
Bullshyt said:
who gives a shit about stupi people who say they're gkill themselves. Let thetm fuckin do it! Don't sit here and fuckin whine about those people complaining how their life sucks, just tell them that they can just go shoot them selves right now their life is that bad. Something you should probably fuckin do.
believe me, i have considered it, but i'm glad i didn't... i have lots to live for now.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#5
Unforgiven said:
... consider this:

think about it. it's easy to say "oh, just kill yourself, nobody likes you, blah blah blah." do you know what it's like to want to die? do you wake up every morning thinking "fuck this, i just want to go back to sleep and sleep forever." it's not a thing to make a joke of, it's a serious situation. people post that stuff because they need help... they need somebody to talk to. and saying "go kill yourself" is not going to make things better. i'm pissed off at people who do that.

flame me if you want, but it's the fucking truth... if you don't like it, i don't fucking care.

Its easy to think about. i think about it, not as much as I used to. harder to do it though.
 

paintmepurple

Banned - What an Asshat!
29
0
0
#6
yup i feel that all the time... i used to sleep for like more den 12 hrs a day just cuz i did not want to wake up and face my fuckin boring life.... i sat on my window ledge a couple of times thinking of it.... i even took my whole packet of painkillers and told myself if i cant take it anymore i shld just od myself.... but im just glad i did not do it cuz i wld never want to give up soo easily....
 
#7
Loving someone helps alot, its exactly like you are saying you think about how much it would hurt them and you hold on keep going, i would never committ suicide cause of how much pain it wuld cause her, among other people......but the main reason is her
 

Fugly

Tenderony
524
0
0
#9
Suicide is population control for the weak and stupid. Get over yourself. Even if your family and friends are sad the rest of the 6 billion habitants of the world are probably all for it.
 

THE_HATER

Flame Bait
8
0
0
#11
i used to think about killin meself everyday but then some1 told me that if i did it would be takin the easy way out. the only reason y i always thought bout it was bc every1 i talked to told me to go kill myself. but i found out it is easier to talk about ur problems. so if ne of yall ppl need to talk just try to contact me somehow and i can help
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#13
Or at least don't talk about it over the internet to people who you don't know. just a suggesion
 

Lesli

Girlie Girl
23
0
0
#14
For some people the thought of suicide is a reality...they really do think about it and want to do it oftentimes and yes...some people do really need the help from other people if they can find it. For me...I held the pain in until I couldn't anymore and told the person I least expected to tell everyone else...but then everyone ended up knowing anyway. I don't think most people who consider suicide really want people to know about their thoughts, I know I sure didnt. I totally understand your point...but I think some people just want the attention and need to have the reassurance that they're cared for. I don't think some people have a suicidal thought...they just want to know that they are loved. Anyway...it's just one person's point of view...doesn't make me right..and it doesn't make you wrong. Thanks for your time...lalalala
 
11,052
398
382
#15
meh... for all those suicidal people who don't want to talk about it here, PM me and we can talk.

unlike those insensitive bastards out there, i know how to listen.
 

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
3,192
0
36
#16
try

suicide is good for some people but not all I've tried and thought of it a couple of times but have meditated on the idea of death..You never Know what is after death. it could be complete darkness and pain. it could be a happy place.. it could be hell for all we human dumasses know.... suicide :sword:
 
#17
think about how many people u would hurt if u killed urself? and dont say noone would care cause they would, theres always someone who cares
 

red soviet

punks dead, stfu
16
0
0
#18
lol

i think they're just a bunch of emo tards that need to be hit by a mack truck :thumbsup:
 

Bullshyt

Devil Without A Cause
2,561
0
0
#19
You know what kind of people who kill themselves are? Just pure cowards, they kill themselves because they are afraid to face even the simplest of hardships brought their way. I mean goddamn, with all the jokes made about the Jews and all, did they kill themselves during the holocaust, maybe a few, but not enough to it would make history which means that they were strong enough to live life out until their unfortunate fate came, but they tried, those people don't even try, they just give up.
 

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
26,094
178
0
#20
Bullshyt said:
You know what kind of people who kill themselves are? Just pure cowards, they kill themselves because they are afraid to face even the simplest of hardships brought their way. I mean goddamn, with all the jokes made about the Jews and all, did they kill themselves during the holocaust, maybe a few, but not enough to it would make history which means that they were strong enough to live life out until their unfortunate fate came, but they tried, those people don't even try, they just give up.
if i had terminal cancer i would. mainly cuz i am poor and health care isnt free. but i would wait until i ran out of medical mar j.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.