WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

To those who still watch the WWE

Easty

Click click boom
I was just wondering if anyone out there watches it and is mournful that Eddie Guerrero passed away just recently.

He was a great wrestler, performer, athlete, entertainer...whatever you call him, he was good at it. Please no smart ass remarks, I'm being serious here.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I'm waiting on the autopsy. I'm sure if they release the results, they'll be mildly entertaining in the least.

Easty

Click click boom
well, from what they said he was found dead in his hotel room early monday. certainly not as obvious as when owen hart died, and i dont think WWE would say that just for ratings. they might for everything else, but not that.

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
My point, now they're going to have an autopsy. The 'officals' (whomever they are) said that there isn't any foul play suspect, and that an autopsy will be performed.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
As eeryone knows eddie struggled with drugs for a while,the results from the autopsy show his heart was enlarged and his veins were thing, thus came a heart attack

Rest In Peace
Eddie Guerrero
1967 - 2005

November 13, 2005

Eddi Guerrero Passed Away This Morning After Being Found Dead In His Hotel Room, He Unfortunately Died Of A Heart Attack At The Age Of 38, Even Though He Had Been Clean From Drugs, All The Years Of The Abuse Enlarged His Heart And Made His Veins Smaller. Eddie Will Be Remembered As One Of The Most Charismatic,Energetic Perfomers In The History Of The Buisness.Eddie Was A Father And A Husband As Well As A Champion In The Hearts Of Million. Eddie Guerrero Will Be Remembered Forever.

Viva La Raza!!
the quote is from my profile lol

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I despise the WWE's Hollywood-script fakeness, but some of those guys are really great and I respect them much. Eddie will be missed.

I'm with OZ here. I respect that he managed to get off the drugs and make something big of himself. And just doing all the body building is a bitch in itself.

mariusthegreat

:: What Ebonics ::
Eddie was...is pretty big in El Paso...thats where Im from. He will be missed....he was a great athlete...even though I kinda stopped watching wrestling about a year ago...:/