WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

~To Touch the Sky~

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
It was late again and like normal I found myself awake banging away on my keyboard. Writing, that’s what I loved to do most and at night my mind was never quite with Ideas and I struggled to release them to the world of the written word.

Everything was calm and dark, just the way I loved it. Outside a strong wind blew and dark clouds of thunderous lightening and tiny rain drops strolled across the sky. It only allowed for more interest to spark. My new char was traveling far away on a ship, across some ocean and just like here, her life was soon to be changed by an ever inviting storm.

The lights flicked for a few moments giving me the last warning call and I soon found my fingers moving at a speed I never dreamed possible. Struggling trying to find those words to fill pages upon pages. I knew this was not my best writing.I knew it would have to be edited tomorrow but for now it was there in full swing. The sail broke lose, the water rose above.. She was struggling with the captain of the sea to find smooth water against the jagged waves and….and

~~~~~~~~~~ In every story there is an End~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Every End begins a new Journey~~~~~~~~~~~~~ The only different is ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ Who is writing it?

“Lilia… Wake up!” his voice was strong and powerful, but who was he talking to? I laid there for a moment or two my head felt like I had been on a 3 day drinking binge. I staggered to my feet and looked around. Pale red skies about and murky water lay all around me. I was on a ship.

“ A SHIP? My story. Oh my GOD, I have to get back and write this would be a great… a great… part to my story…..” I looked around me for a bit “ What the fuck is going on?”

“Lilia…shush. You got hit on the head pretty hard last night in the storm, almost lost your grandmother’s sword. I saved it before it fell over board. I had to touch it, I am sorry.” he offered me the sword and bowed his head.

“Huh?” I whispered “this is a dream.” I mumbled to myself taking the sword into my hands to inspect it. Light weight, cool steel……… a tint of blue in the metal. The handle was laced with stone cold scales and on top of it sat what look to be a red gleaming eye of a dragon.

“The sword of Dragons” I whispered.

“Aye that’s it Lilia… your grandmother she murdered the beast…. The dragon.” He looked at me for a second. “But who could forget that.” His eyes still fixed on me and then he stepped closer his big bulky build pulling me up and his huge arms wrapping around me. “I thought I was going to lose you….”

“Khall….” I said as he released his grip on me and I soon realized that I was dreaming of my char. Khall, a warrior who so strongly loved Lilia that he was going to take her to where she could touch the sky and see the heavenly goddess who would grant them fair wishes and long life. Where he would tell her. Where he would ask for her hand in marriage. This whole adventure was to show her, he could be trusted and to prove his love.

“I need to take a break from writing if I am dreaming this stuff.” I allowed my lips to part and slip the words out into the empty still air as the cool wind blew it away echoing it back to me. Everything was so strange, yet it was perfect. I could feel his warmth against me, his slight odder that arose from his strong steal. His rough hands and bulging muscles.

“Lilia look……” his voiced let out as the pale red clouds shifted and parted and then I started to see… My mouth dropped open a bit. Just for a second as I reached up to soon find my fingers placed on a cool flat surface. Almost……..like a… a…. computer screen. The words where all backwards and I could see a pale face with silky brown hair and pale blue eyes. She had soft cherry lips, smooth skin. She was strongly built and had a fair…….. A fair of amount of innocents to her.

“Lilia, isn’t our goddess beautiful.” he whispered.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
that's so cool..and you wrote that?..amazing, read every word :thumbsup:

I really like the concept but it does need some work, mainly some concrete action and desire or two (Make us care about the characters). The chracters seem two dimensional to me, but it is too short for much char dev. Especially the first part needs some grammar work. Fill it out some, this could be 4 or 5 pages easily. Awesome idea! Tune it up! :thumbsup:

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
I like it. Good job! :thumbsup:

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Golgotha said:
I really like the concept but it does need some work, mainly some concrete action and desire or two (Make us care about the characters). The chracters seem two dimensional to me, but it is too short for much char dev. Especially the first part needs some grammar work. Fill it out some, this could be 4 or 5 pages easily. Awesome idea! Tune it up! :thumbsup:

hehe Yeah it does. It was more of an "idea" story for these people. Kind of like the never ending thing only in an adult version. It was written on the spot lol. Was the first post in this section and someone dug it up awhile ago.

fuck_you

Banned - What an Asshat!
Wow you should get your work published