WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

To whom it may concern

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duncelor

Devious Tyrant Poster
Hey, cowardly fuckball:

Whichever of you pieces of worthless flesh who treated me to a "PM" recently, please drag your greasy ass in here so I may violate it. I'm not mentioning any names--you know who the fuck you are.

First, I don't appreciate pictures of women gagging on big black cocks, puking all over them. Oral sex is great, but if forced gagging and the smell of vomit gets you hard, fine, don't involve me with your demented fetishes or creamy fantasies, you twisted sack of shit.

Second, what the fuck does "ha ha ur bro" mean? Honestly, I do not speak Loser, so fill me in on what message you're attempting to convey.

Right, fucker. Let's have at it. Don't sneak around like a sniveling little shitstain--you have a problem with me, cunt, then let's settle it here.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
I love chicks gagging and throwing up on oral. Mind send me the pics? :happysad:

Duncelor

Devious Tyrant Poster
CopyLifted said:
I love chicks gagging and throwing up on oral. Mind send me the pics? :happysad:
Wow. You're so hardcore. I doubt your mother appreciates having her throat caked with more jizz. But what the hell.

Unless of course you're joking--in which case, sorry, twat, those were deleted.

CopyLifted

Duncelor said:
Wow. You're so hardcore. I doubt your mother appreciates having her throat caked with more jizz. But what the hell.

Unless of course you're joking--in which case, sorry, twat, those were deleted.
You need to realize you you are talking to before coming off with momma jokes and such. Like I give a shit what my mom did.

BTW, I'm probably old enough to be your daddy. ;)

And, yes, I'm a perv..so fucking what?

Edit: Actaully, you know what you pansy ass fuck....who gives fuck what somebody sent you in a PM? Does it make you feel better to call somebody out because you took the interwebnets serious? Do you think it will make you a better person in your real life or something? WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!

Duncelor

Devious Tyrant Poster
CopyLifted said:
You need to realize you you are talking to before coming off with momma jokes and such. Like I give a shit what my mom did.
"You you?"

Anyway, it wasn't a joke. But hey, if she sucked your little one-eyed trouser pal when you were a teenie-bopper, that's for your diary or therapist to know...not me, friend. What you do with family members, drenched in cooking oil on a tarp in the basement... is none of my business.

And if anyone says it's wrong for you to drive your tiny member inbetween mommy's crooked teeth until she spews bean with bacon soup down your leg, hey, you tell them, "So what?!!!1111" :mad:

BTW, I'm probably old enough to be your daddy. ;)
Wait, that means you porked my grandmother! Yuck.

And, yes, I'm a perv..so fucking what?
Like I said, it's not my place to judge you and your assorted incestual relationships, whether they involve cum-laced vomit, with your brothers and sisters lapping it up under your mother's dripping chin and tear-stained eyes, or whether they involve more disturbing acts with your father. To each his own.

Edit: Actaully, you know what you pansy ass fuck....who gives fuck what somebody sent you in a PM? Does it make you feel better to call somebody out because you took the interwebnets serious? Do you think it will make you a better person in your real life or something? WHO GIVES A FUCK!!!
Wow. You're quite emotional, aren't you? Need a hug?

Hey, buddy, I didn't mean to hit a nerve. I sincerely apologize if I offended you by innuendo, or gesture. Proceed to your mother's gaping funhole for more tangible comfort than I can offer over the interweb.

And hang in there, sport. I care about you :)

CopyLifted

Duncelor said:
"You you?"

Anyway, it wasn't a joke. But hey, if she sucked your little one-eyed trouser pal when you were a teenie-bopper, that's for your diary or therapist to know...not me, friend. What you do with family members, drenched in cooking oil on a tarp in the basement... is none of my business.

And if anyone says it's wrong for you to drive your tiny member inbetween mommy's crooked teeth until she spews bean with bacon soup down your leg, hey, you tell them, "So what?!!!1111" :mad:

Wait, that means you porked my grandmother! Yuck.

Like I said, it's not my place to judge you and your assorted incestual relationships, whether they involve cum-laced vomit, with your brothers and sisters lapping it up under your mother's dripping chin and tear-stained eyes, or whether they involve more disturbing acts with your father. To each his own.

Wow. You're quite emotional, aren't you? Need a hug?

Hey, buddy, I didn't mean to hit a nerve. I sincerely apologize if I offended you by innuendo, or gesture. Proceed to your mother's gaping funhole for more tangible comfort than I can offer over the interweb.

And hang in there, sport. I care about you :)
You really are a fuckwit.

It makes no difference to me what you have to say. By you making a huge response to my post shows YOU CARE.

BTW, it's your mother that I get my rocks off on. But, I don't claim you.

Duncelor

Devious Tyrant Poster
CopyLifted said:
You really are a fuckwit.
Translation:

"I've got no intelligent reply, so I'll claim that you're stupid to make myself appear less of a loser."

Go you! :)

It makes no difference to me what you have to say. By you making a huge response to my post shows YOU CARE.

BTW, it's your mother that I get my rocks off on. But, I don't claim you.
I do care. I already said I do. I always care. I'm all about the caring.

And my mother's dead. So, you're also into necrophilia...? You dig up the deceased mothers of people online and have intercourse with them...?

Weird. (One question, though: do the maggots tickle? And, if I may: have you ever had any wriggle inside your urethra and does it sting? Just curious!)

Holy shit, man, you have serious issues for which you should seek professional help. No, I'm really serious. You're fucked up...

I'm telling you the truth because I do care! :)

CopyLifted

Duncelor said:
Translation:

"I've got no intelligent reply, so I'll claim that you're stupid to make myself appear less of a loser."

Go you! :)

I do care. I already said I do. I always care. I'm all about the caring.

And my mother's dead. So, you're also into necrophilia...? You dig up the deceased mothers of people online and have intercourse with them...?

Weird. (One question, though: do the maggots tickle? And, if I may: have you ever had any wriggle inside your urethra and does it sting? Just curious!)

Holy shit, man, you have serious issues for which you should seek professional help. No, I'm really serious. You're fucked up...

I'm telling you the truth because I do care! :)
Translation:

I see the truth in what you are saying, but I want to sound intelligent. Can't let this site think I'm a total idiot.

BTW, yes, necro is awesome. I like to go to the morgue with a curling iron. I'll let you guess what I use the curling iron for.

Duncelor

Devious Tyrant Poster
CopyLifted said:
Translation:

I see the truth in what you are saying, but I want to sound intelligent. Can't let this site think I'm a total idiot.
Nice comeback! :rolleyes:

Oh, I'm not bothered what cheeseheads on the internet think of me.

BTW, yes, necro is awesome. I like to go to the morgue with a curling iron. I'll let you guess what I use the curling iron for.
Has it anything to do with your religion?

Duncelor

Devious Tyrant Poster
OmegaZeto said:
Duncelor fails. Copylifted owns you. Uninstall yourself.
1. "Fails" at what precisely?

2. "Owns you?" My good fellow, might you rephrase that?

3. Hahahahahah. Ha.

HA!

Heh. HAHAHAHAH. AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH hahah ha!!!!1

So funny! :)

Do continue. More! That was great! I never laughed so hard. Cuz, yeah, as if I'm a computer program--but I'm not! THAT'S WHAT MAKES IT SO FUNNY!!!

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Wrong. There's no arguing about it. There's no "witty retort" that you can fashion to redeem yourself. You have failed utterly. Admit it or deny it; doesn't matter, you lose to Copylifted.

Duncelor

Devious Tyrant Poster
OmegaZeto said:
Wrong. There's no arguing about it. There's no "witty retort" that you can fashion to redeem yourself. You have failed utterly.
I can accept that you see it that way.

Admit it or deny it; doesn't matter, you lose to Copylifted.
I'll neither admit nor deny "it" until you specify what I've lost, youngster. (Or post a picture of your sister's tits. That'll work too.)

Duncelor said:
Hey, cowardly fuckball:

Whichever of you pieces of worthless flesh who treated me to a "PM" recently, please drag your greasy ass in here so I may violate it. I'm not mentioning any names--you know who the fuck you are.

First, I don't appreciate pictures of women gagging on big black cocks, puking all over them. Oral sex is great, but if forced gagging and the smell of vomit gets you hard, fine, don't involve me with your demented fetishes or creamy fantasies, you twisted sack of shit.

Second, what the fuck does "ha ha ur bro" mean? Honestly, I do not speak Loser, so fill me in on what message you're attempting to convey.

Right, fucker. Let's have at it. Don't sneak around like a sniveling little shitstain--you have a problem with me, cunt, then let's settle it here.
What the fuck? Don't you have something better to do than just worry about someone being a sick fuck and sending you some idiotic PM? Honestly. You should have just deleted it and moved on.
The rest of this thread is as worthless as this post. You guys call this flaming?

Duncelor

Devious Tyrant Poster
tiger_86 said:
What the fuck?
Hey, just like your father said when you slithered out of your mother's hairy ass! I guess he wanted a boy...

Don't you have something better to do than just worry about someone being a sick fuck and sending you some idiotic PM?
Not really. Why? What should I be doing instead? Please, tell me...I...want to be JUST like you...

Honestly. You should have just deleted it and moved on.
I deleted, and moved onto this forum.

You should have looked at this thread, ignored it, and moved on. Huh, cupcake? :)

The rest of this thread is as worthless as this post. You guys call this flaming?
And your contribution to this thread exhalts into flaming heaven? Show us your tits and then fuck off, cunt.

xoxo

Jiraffe

Domesticated Savage
douchebag said:
I can accept that you see it that way.
Accept that he sees it what way? In the only way it can be seen? You know the way that proves you are a complete fucking moron?

dumbfuck said:
I'll neither admit nor deny "it" until you specify what I've lost, youngster. (Or post a picture of your sister's tits. That'll work too.)
Alright how does dignity sound? Because within ten posts you have lost all dignity. Here's an idea, follow the link in my sig bitch. Only then will you be able to grasp what a flame is.

Many fuck yous from the tounge of blue.:mfinger:

Base

it's a motherfucker
just wondering. with you replying to all these post in the finest details imaginable, has it actually help with your original problem. i'm not here to dis your mom or fuck you dad or some childish things athat all you people are coming out with. as tiger says, just let whatever it is thats has pissed you off go. i mean, it hasn't mentally scared you has it? i think not

Duncelor said:
Hey, just like your father said when you slithered out of your mother's hairy ass! I guess he wanted a boy...

Not really. Why? What should I be doing instead? Please, tell me...I...want to be JUST like you...

I deleted, and moved onto this forum.

You should have looked at this thread, ignored it, and moved on. Huh, cupcake? :)

And your contribution to this thread exhalts into flaming heaven? Show us your tits and then fuck off, cunt.

xoxo
You make me laugh. A 45 year old man sitting on the internet trying to battle a 19 year old. Unless, perhaps you lied about your age and are really just some emo teen trying to be a real boy? I think I would actually prefer you being some pathetic emo kid than the other pathetic possiblility.

CopyLifted

tiger_86 said:
You guys call this flaming?
No, I don't call it flaming. Never did, never will.

It's called *joking*. Afterall, you are all a big joke to me.

Humor. You should try it sometime.

It may not be the best humor, but it made me smile.

CopyLifted said:
No, I don't call it flaming. Never did, never will.

It's called *joking*. Afterall, you are all a big joke to me.

Humor. You should try it sometime.

It may not be the best humor, but it made me smile.
I need to learn to put exceptions to my questions. It's okay. You're a joke to us too, CL. ;) Do what makes you happy.

Status
Not open for further replies.