WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

->Toasted<-

cant believe theres actually a site dedicated to bitchin about life...
its like a dream come true, only not really. anyhow, im new here... but i probly wont post too often, so feel free to toast me whenever you have a bad day...

i promise not to hunt you down... :)

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
closet nudist said:
cant believe theres actually a site dedicated to bitchin about life...
its like a dream come true, only not really. anyhow, im new here... but i probly wont post too often, so feel free to toast me whenever you have a bad day...

i promise not to hunt you down... :)

Wonderful anit it?
Good to see you nudie!!!

ohh and :mfinger:
hehe ;)

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
Hey baby! lol ;)

Hey ... good to see ya posting.....
TOAST!!!!!!
lol....... ok im a terd i know......
talk to u later......
byes :) :p :p

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
F U Welcome!

Now why would anyone be surprised about a site dedicated to venting and ranting? Afterall, there's all sorts of fucked up websites out there; even ones dedicated to My Little Pony and Punky Brewster!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
BRiT said:
F U Welcome!

Now why would anyone be surprised about a site dedicated to venting and ranting? Afterall, there's all sorts of fucked up websites out there; even ones dedicated to My Little Pony and Punky Brewster!
Now we aren't here to talk about your favorite shows...

BRiT said:
F U Welcome!

yeh WTF, and why would they post it?? thats just gay now :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
How the hell do you get even half that fat? My god! :question:
To quote Dewey Oxburger from the movie Stripes, I think he swallowed a lot of aggression !!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
To quote Dewey Oxburger from the movie Stripes, I think he swallowed a lot of aggression !!!!

I love that movie! Ahh I Wish I was a loofah sponge!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I love quoting movies and songs. I do it constantly at work during serious and perfectly normal conversations.