->Toasted<-

closet nudist

Cynic Critic
cant believe theres actually a site dedicated to bitchin about life...
its like a dream come true, only not really. anyhow, im new here... but i probly wont post too often, so feel free to toast me whenever you have a bad day...

i promise not to hunt you down... :)

screw_you_jack

Pig Tails and a Shotgun
closet nudist said:
cant believe theres actually a site dedicated to bitchin about life...
its like a dream come true, only not really. anyhow, im new here... but i probly wont post too often, so feel free to toast me whenever you have a bad day...

i promise not to hunt you down... :)

Wonderful anit it?
Good to see you nudie!!!

ohh and :mfinger:
hehe ;)

Da$uper$tar

da one and only ya know..
Hey baby! lol ;)

Hey ... good to see ya posting.....
TOAST!!!!!!
lol....... ok im a terd i know......
talk to u later......
byes :) :p :p

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
F U Welcome!

Now why would anyone be surprised about a site dedicated to venting and ranting? Afterall, there's all sorts of fucked up websites out there; even ones dedicated to My Little Pony and Punky Brewster!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
BRiT said:
F U Welcome!

Now why would anyone be surprised about a site dedicated to venting and ranting? Afterall, there's all sorts of fucked up websites out there; even ones dedicated to My Little Pony and Punky Brewster!
Now we aren't here to talk about your favorite shows...

and.suckmyballs

Tenderony
BRiT said:
F U Welcome!

yeh WTF, and why would they post it?? thats just gay now :mfinger:

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
Broken said:
How the hell do you get even half that fat? My god! :question:
To quote Dewey Oxburger from the movie Stripes, I think he swallowed a lot of aggression !!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
GottaHurt said:
To quote Dewey Oxburger from the movie Stripes, I think he swallowed a lot of aggression !!!!

I love that movie! Ahh I Wish I was a loofah sponge!!

GottaHurt

Sexual Deviant
I love quoting movies and songs. I do it constantly at work during serious and perfectly normal conversations.