WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Today, I have made an important discovery...

Status
Not open for further replies.
OK, so it wasn't that important. But, I'm bored, I have too much time on my hands, and I have to much time to think.

But, I have come up with an analogy. Gehtfuct, settle down. It has nothing to do with anuses of any kind.

I was making my lunch for my first day of work this morning, and was looking for the miracle whip. I couldn't find it anywhere. Until I looked in a dark, forgotten corner of the fridge. There it was. All alone and forgotten.

So, I thought "Hmm... the fridge can be compared to life."

All the important things in life are hard to find and obtain. Just like all the important things, or the things you need, from the fridge, are hard to get.

I had to dig through all the jugs of milk, juice, fruit, and assorted other obstacles that hindered my progress to the coveted miracle whip. All for a few sandwiches.:happysad:

Yes, I have a wierd mind.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
why do you have fridges in canada?
save money and just put your milk out in the snow..

All the important stuff is up front in my fridge (and I mean my fridge, not my life) :happysad:

void said:
why do you have fridges in canada?
save money and just put your milk out in the snow..
Because it's 40 degrees Celcius here in the summer... which is about 100 degrees F. :happysad:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
Because it's 40 degrees Celcius here in the summer... which is about 100 degrees F. :happysad:
:eek: in canada??

psst.. i was joking with you..

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
zoloftcasserole said:
All the important stuff is up front in my fridge (and I mean my fridge, not my life) :happysad:
Such is life! Our fridges, unimportant containers, are organized, but our lives are not.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
Unforgiven said:
for real? 40C ??? :eek:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
I'm sorry, but that analogy is screwed up. Miracle whip isn't important. It's not any good for you. But it tastes good and makes your samiches more fun to eat.

So the analogy is more like this: After all the necessities are dealt with, we really just work hard for the things in life that are fun but probably aren't any good for us.

Yeah, I know, I didn't include the fridge in there. That's because I hate your fridge. I know it seems random to hate someone's kitchen appliances but that's how it is.

And wait... the Miracle Whip was in a dark corner of the fridge? Is your fridge light burnned out? There shouldn't be any dark corners. See... it's shit like this that causes me to hate your fridge. It breaks the laws of fridge-dom.

You know what? I've had it. I need your address. I'm going to deal with that bastard fridge in the only way it will understand. Fire.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
they have fire in canada? :eek:

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
You can tell a lot about a person by what's in their fridge. Oooh! Time for a sister thread! Stay tuned.

jamesp

In Memory...
Unforgiven:

Do you know where I can buy some pot?

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
void said:
they have fire in canada? :eek:
I'll have to import it from the US but that should be easy. I'll just tell them my zippo is a new fangled music player. (They won't understand what MP3's are.)

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
UberSkippy said:
I'll have to import it from the US but that should be easy. I'll just tell them my zippo is a new fangled music player. (They won't understand what MP3's are.)
and that begs the question.. they have music in canada? :eek:

jamesp said:
Unforgiven:

Do you know where I can buy some pot?
Sure. We have good pot. I can hook you up.

This town is the drug capital of northern British columbia.:happysad:

No, I'm not exaggerating.

And yes, we do have fire here. It's little plastic fire with a little "made in china" sticker.

It has a heater inside of it to keep us warm.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
void said:
and that begs the question.. they have music in canada? :eek:
Well DUH! What do you think happened to all the 8 tracks?

I love 8 tracks.

I feed them to my pet moose.

Wait a minute... they play MUSIC?:eek:

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
they have moose in canada?
oh wait a minute.. i knew that..

Canada doesn't exist. It's just a part of your overactive imagination.:happysad:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Unforgiven said:
Canada doesn't exist. It's just a part of your overactive imagination.:happysad:
You make a really good point. But if Canada doesn't exist does that mean you don't exist? And if you don't exist does this thread exist?

Status
Not open for further replies.