WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

today i saw a muggin cunt

Status
Not open for further replies.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
The thing that first came into my mind was, it must be an fucking wtf.com member. Pathetic fucks, im still laughing my ass off at some mindless cunts who post here. You guys are the worst piece of shit in this living world,
I guess duztinzgirl still post here, well she gives too much blowjobs with her insecure cunt off boyfriend she have. :mfinger:

wow who the fuck let you in? well i'm glad you stopped by to post that piece of crap post. next time don't bother, no one here missed you either. so carry on with your business. next time you have such words of wisdom try speeking them to your fellow tards, they may take you more seriously.
BTW DG never gave blow jobs, that was meh. teehee i mean meh-it-all.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Lawdawg428 said:
what the fuck is your point every one is fucking stupid
My point is that you need to get secure with your fucking life, suicidal kid thinking everyones stupid.
Damn man stop eating from garbage cans and get on with your fucking life, one day you will understand what you've missed mate.

Gl :(

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Nymphchick said:
wow who the fuck let you in? well i'm glad you stopped by to post that piece of crap post. next time don't bother, no one here missed you either. so carry on with your business. next time you have such words of wisdom try speeking them to your fellow tards, they may take you more seriously.
Who let me in? Well obviously you don't have the powers to not let me in so I don't give a flying fuck about your lame opinion, your post gave me information which i really don't give an fuck about. Post something that will take my attention, attention whore.
Great trying to be funny at the last sentence but failing, I think we got the new bill clinton over here. :mfinger:

awwwwww don't be sour, be glad!
look i think cheese puff needs your help in the play pen.
as for flaming? your not worth my time or energy. you were lame the last time you posted, your lame now, your missing the rest of your stooges in order to make any sense, but of course it was only to them. so keep "flamming" away there champ, you might get somewhere or actually flame. so make a fucking point or shut the fuck up. i don't know what it is with tards lately, but for some reason you all are popping up all around the same time, maybe its a full moon or something.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
Nymphchick said:
awwwwww don't be sour, be glad!
look i think cheese puff needs your help in the play pen.
as for flaming? your not worth my time or energy. you were lame the last time you posted, your lame now, your missing the rest of your stooges in order to make any sense, but of course it was only to them. so keep "flamming" away there champ, you might get somewhere or actually flame. so make a fucking point or shut the fuck up. i don't know what it is with tards lately, but for some reason you all are popping up all around the same time, maybe its a full moon or something.
not the old "not worth my time", its getting fucking old. If im not worth your fucking time, make yourself a favor and pull ur hairy ass out off wtf.com :( .
As for the stooges, you werent even posting when we ruled, you were the "guest" who asked your mom if you were aloud to post here becuase off our rude way of posting.
Now when you have read this, get your facts straight and feel that you have spent time on reading my post, which means you do really care fat fuck. :mfinger:

meh_it_all

WTF.com Sexy Pimp-ette.
Nymphchick said:
Hey those are for selected members only!
Thank you very much.

Anyways, I see mrnewbie is back, I saw your thread and the first thing I thought was someone obviously left the doggy door open again.
Did you get bored with your so wonderful life? and decided to come back to belittle our so inferior posting skills?

Go back to playing in the yard.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
MrNewbie said:
The thing that first came into my mind was, it must be an fucking wtf.com member. Pathetic fucks, im still laughing my ass off at some mindless cunts who post here. You guys are the worst piece of shit in this living world,
You're teh funnay. I like it when people say things like "People who post here suck" Oh the ironing!

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
Oh, Mr.Newbie, so you're the retard I've been hearing about. :happysad:

The door's over there. Later, smeghead.

Brain Spout

Wizard No More
ah, MrNewbie has returned, i didn't bother reading your pathetic posts, if my memory serves me correctly this is your third time returning and so far it doesn't like look the 3rd time is a charm for you.

no one liked him the first 2 times he was here and no one likes him this time. as for this thread he left out the best part about the mugging. I mean WTF I was all read to hear a good story bout some one getting their shit kicked and stolen but alas Mr noob is a fucking moron and went straight to saying stupid shit getting every one all pissed off at him.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
WizardlyFriend said:
ah, MrNewbie has returned, i didn't bother reading your pathetic posts, if my memory serves me correctly this is your third time returning and so far it doesn't like look the 3rd time is a charm for you.
Didn't ask you to read my posts, its a fucking given that a retard like you would only analyze the post and make some mathematic conclusion about it becuase you havn't had enough pussy lately.
I come and go, stop caring and gathering information about me if you have no interest, but as I said. No pussy.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
UberSkippy said:
You're teh funnay. I like it when people say things like "People who post here suck" Oh the ironing!
I said some people who are still posting, you failed :thumbsdn:

Man, it's amazing. Mr. Newbie's been here longer than me, yet his name still rings true to this day. What a fucking n00b. Still churning out pathetic one liners and then declaring people owned?

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
Ahhh, he's hit a mid-puberty crisis and has come to vent his anus on BnT?

/me buys the loser some Mydol.

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
TheLampIncident said:
Man, it's amazing. Mr. Newbie's been here longer than me, yet his name still rings true to this day. What a fucking n00b. Still churning out pathetic one liners and then declaring people owned?
Point out where i declared the "owning", at least I have a line unlike you posting in life sucks everyday looking for answers why you were alone in the park. :(

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
OmegaZeto said:
Ahhh, he's hit a mid-puberty crisis and has come to vent his anus on BnT?

/me buys the loser some Mydol.
You lost me at "he's hit", someone translate. Thanks :thumbsup:

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
MrNewbie said:
You lost me at "he's hit", someone translate. Thanks :thumbsup:
Not a problem, I do it free of charge.

Translation:
OMG U SUXK UR A PUSY GET A LIFE LOL U FUKCIN PUSY U SUK UR MOMS DIK 4 CRAK LOL LOOSR NUB FGT OMG JUS STFU N DIE ALRED-E

Is it easier to read in your native tongue, loser?

MrNewbie

Me Vs. WTF.com
OmegaZeto said:
Not a problem, I do it free of charge.

Translation:
OMG U SUXK UR A PUSY GET A LIFE LOL U FUKCIN PUSY U SUK UR MOMS DIK 4 CRAK LOL LOOSR NUB FGT OMG JUS STFU N DIE ALRED-E

Is it easier to read in your native tongue, loser?
Don't make a joke outa urself boy, u tried to spell correctly and you failed. I want someone who can translate your first post, take a chill pill mate.

Status
Not open for further replies.