WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Today is a good day!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Finally!!

Excuse my absence but I ve been moving for the last week and it been a real joy! So I finally stepped up my game and got a really nice Pad! We scored a deal on the place that the landlord fixed up for herself to live in but then she met a new Hombre and moved in with him! New hard wood floors, all new fixtures, Double paned windows, central AC, two car garage, the whole fuckin 9! Comin from the place I previously resided this was a big step for me! The rent went up $550 but I feel like I live in something I would buy not rent! No more fuckin morons standing on the street all night long! No more Ranchero music 7a.m. on Sabado! no more shity landlords that won't lift a finger to fix up the property!

Yeah! I fuckin happy here!! and the best thing is Im still only 3 moles away from work and 5 miles from the beach! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
TwisT said:
Yeah! I fuckin happy here!! and the best thing is Im still only 3 moles away from work and 5 miles from the beach!
First, three moles, watch out for waves if you're that close. Second, never start a sentence with and.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Awesome!
I don't even know you yet your happyness brings a smile to my face :)

Hope everything works out and you get a equally awesome job! Take pics of the beach for us!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
bnccoder said:
First, three moles, watch out for waves if you're that close. Second, never start a sentence with and.
Ahh Fuck you and spell check!

Demon

From Hell and Back!
congrats :thumbsup: ....what part did you move to?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gurlgonewild said:
good for you twist! enjoy your new digs~pics?
are you in CA?
Pics when I clean it up we're stil puttin shit away, and yes Im in CA, Costa Mesa one city away from Newport and Huntington Beach!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
Awesome, TwisT :thumbsup:

Glad you like your new digs :thumbsup: