Today is a good day!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Finally!!

Excuse my absence but I ve been moving for the last week and it been a real joy! So I finally stepped up my game and got a really nice Pad! We scored a deal on the place that the landlord fixed up for herself to live in but then she met a new Hombre and moved in with him! New hard wood floors, all new fixtures, Double paned windows, central AC, two car garage, the whole fuckin 9! Comin from the place I previously resided this was a big step for me! The rent went up $550 but I feel like I live in something I would buy not rent! No more fuckin morons standing on the street all night long! No more Ranchero music 7a.m. on Sabado! no more shity landlords that won't lift a finger to fix up the property!

Yeah! I fuckin happy here!! and the best thing is Im still only 3 moles away from work and 5 miles from the beach! :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
TwisT said:
Yeah! I fuckin happy here!! and the best thing is Im still only 3 moles away from work and 5 miles from the beach!
First, three moles, watch out for waves if you're that close. Second, never start a sentence with and.

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
Awesome!
I don't even know you yet your happyness brings a smile to my face :)

Hope everything works out and you get a equally awesome job! Take pics of the beach for us!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
bnccoder said:
First, three moles, watch out for waves if you're that close. Second, never start a sentence with and.

Ahh Fuck you and spell check!

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
gurlgonewild said:
good for you twist! enjoy your new digs~pics?
are you in CA?
Pics when I clean it up we're stil puttin shit away, and yes Im in CA, Costa Mesa one city away from Newport and Huntington Beach!
cm218.gif