WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

today is the day...

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
ok so today is the day... the hairy men in ill fitting clothing are comming to break all my stuff and put it on a truck to my new home in texas... so I prolly wont be here for a while...unless i can figure out the interwebnets thingie on my cell phone...

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
Good luck Darklight. I hope they don't break anything. When I did moving, I broke a tons of shit, just because I didn't care. :D

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
void said:
good luck, if you're still here to read this..
are you aware of moving scams? it's a big business..
http://www.movingscam.com/
Moving companies are a fucking joke!!! I worked for a company called two men and a truck! How in the world can you trust all of your possessions to two men and a truck? :confused: (I quit that job after the 5th move)

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
Darklight said:
ok so today is the day... the hairy men in ill fitting clothing are comming to break all my stuff and put it on a truck to my new home in texas... so I prolly wont be here for a while...unless i can figure out the interwebnets thingie on my cell phone...
I know you probably won't read this now but when the movers come let them know that there's a pizza and a 6 pack waiting for them when they're done. Do the same thing when they're unloading.

Somehow knowing that they're gonna get beer and pizza makes movers be more careful.

If you're a dick to them it makes them be less careful.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
YUCK FOU!!! said:
why? care to tell us what was bad about it?
Well, the pay was shit. The hours were crap and the job itself was fucked up. I hate moving, I hate moving my own shit. It was worse when I was moving someone else shit. I got tired, it wasn't for me.

Most moving companies, unless they are big are a joke. They really don't care about the persons properties.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
moving sucks
at least you dont have to do it yourself.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
Good luck dude! Have a blast. Statistically moving is in the top 3 of the list of most stressful things. But, golly gee, yer gonna have a blast in yer new town!

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
well im sitting here on my floor next to the cable socket with my laptop on the rug.... got an airbed and some food... its like camping... tommorow we roll

edit: and thanks for the good wishes... hope to post my hate again soon...