WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Todays Paintball action

Me and my brother went and played paintball today and we cleaned out the house. Im talkin 3-4 people each a game. Not only that we have descovered the true paintball dumbfucks. These kids that just got Nos tanks decided to go and fill them with CO2, little did they know, Nos tanks hole gas not liquid. But whats even funnier is the fact that it actually worked, they filled the tank, and they used it as well. Do you know anyone who does anything like this? post it.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
no, it will work for a little while, then the valve will freeze and you will be out 100 bucks.

p.s. if you are looking for a good co2 tank, I may have one avalable for trade.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
skateboard trucks?
well... i've got these plastic trucks off a $15 skateboard at a garage sale if your intrested

still they specifically say not to fill your nos tank with anything else other than nos because it is a one way valve and it is very dangerous. A couple years ago, i think it was in Oklahoma, a field filled a tank with co2 and when the kid went to put it on his gun, the nozzle broke or something like that and the tank flew off the gun into his mothers head and she died.

Billybob

Gimmie Pwnies
Premium
The_Observer said:
still they specifically say not to fill your nos tank with anything else other than nos because it is a one way valve and it is very dangerous. A couple years ago, i think it was in Oklahoma, a field filled a tank with co2 and when the kid went to put it on his gun, the nozzle broke or something like that and the tank flew off the gun into his mothers head and she died.
actully it was a normal co2 tank. They didn't check the nozzle and the nozzle came off the tank when he unscrewed it.

no, this was a nos tank filled with CO2 but i dont know where it was but the only thing i can think of is OK, even if thats not it