WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Toilet.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Toilet.com/Guess who?

This sucks.

Im so fucking bored with the stupid shit floating around this place.
My Mom did this...
My girl is a fuckhole...
Why dont I stop abusing myself?...
Why does'nt Max return my calls?...
Bush and Kerry suck...

Bullshit.
Fuck all the drama,I've enough of that shit in the REAL world.
I'm ready to stir up the shitter here.

I'm gonna start with some random crap,then when some unsuspecting fuckmonkey,full of confidence and Newbspawn type of wit happends along...

Your fuctdup ass belongs to Dr.gehtfuct.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
*que's music*
I remember when Broken and I were growing up...
The fishing trips,the windy walks.....camping. ;)
The time my sister beat you down like a dog over some gusher's.
Broken just brushed himself off,and said "at least I ate half the bag first. Dude,your sis is a butthole".
Sorry for punching you in the dick B...We were just kids...
From that day on, I knew...I knew Broken would one day be someone.*tearing up *Damn it man,(sniff)....YOU DID IT!!!!
BOOYAH BABY!! Congrads B..'applause'...

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
NeckDemons Rap

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------

.....AAAAHHHH!..woot..woot!
Here we go-here we go...woot woot..
Everybody say-woot woot
here we go-here we go...woot woot..

.....AAAAhhhh..Mr. Newbie fruitie loopie
sittin in the closet suckin on some pubies
he's our clown-smellin-shitty he's lookin down
his outie is an innie..woot woot

.....AAAAhhhh..Ms.MaxPower she's our man
if you cant do it-this motherfucker can
Well whats this? in his hand-a fuckin doobie-he's a smokin man
puff puff-choke-cough-DAMN! WTF is this?-its dog shit man..woot woot

.....AAAAhhhh..Here comes Broken- everybodys token
look at the clowns-laughin-smokin
Mr Mod he's a qutie-look out now-here comes Mr Newbie
puff puff gag-newbies chokin.......oh.......he's chokin on Broken..woot woot

.....AAAAhhhh..So your a clown-talkin shit-I told you not to fuck around
he knocks me down like a bitch-SLAP!-BIFF!-fisted in the fuggin lip
C'MON B-its what you like-a bunch of clowns just jokin here
he grabs my neck-twist-snap im falling down to a boot to the fuckin ear..

Woot woot
Here we go-here we go...woot woot
everybody say...woot woot
here we go-here we go...woot woot

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
HavokChylde said:
I feel that.

The man's got soul people.
actualy i think it is called syphillis.

hee hee hee just kidding GF.

where you been hiding at? ti has been pretty lame out here lately. becasue popel like johnny who just always say what a hero he is and what a n00b everyone else is. he is such a retard.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
actualy i think it is called syphillis.

hee hee hee just kidding GF.

where you been hiding at? ti has been pretty lame out here lately. becasue popel like johnny who just always say what a hero he is and what a n00b everyone else is. he is such a retard.
Syphilis? Nah...Contracting a big werd like that involves having sexual intercourse. You know I'm a gimp.
I'm only fuckin' myself.

My hiding? Max had me locked in a closet for TWO WEEKS! Whatta fucking A'hole. When he let me out,I said:"Leave me some shit paper next time,Dickass."
He only nodded and just looked away. What an asshair!

DING! DING! DICK! DING!...You're absolutely right. It's been lame lately,and Johnny's a fuckin' retard.

That's a goddamned rep point D! :thumbsup:

gehtfuct said:
DING! DING! DICK! DING!...You're absolutely right. It's been lame lately,and Johnny's a fuckin' retard.

:thumbsup:
Mustn't talk about johnny duntz. He's gonna come fuck up another thread with his "fag!" and his "loozerz!"

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
HavokChylde said:
Mustn't talk about johnny duntz. He's gonna come fuck up another thread with his "fag!" and his "loozerz!"
Damn it,thats right. I did name the thread after him/her.

Fuck!..my bad.

Maybe if we type quietly,he/she wont notice,and he'll/she'll just head on over to FatChicks/JohnnyKsux/loozerz.com

gehtfuct said:
Damn it,thats right. I did name the thread after him/her.

Fuck!..my bad.

Maybe if we type quietly,he/she wont notice,and he'll/she'll just head on over to FatChicks/JohnnyKsux/loozerz.com

Let's hope so. Otherwise we're going to have to sit through "oh guys, you actually took that seriously? You suck you boring bunch of homo loozerz, you guys are scared of johnny klutz, assholes, get a life, shhtoopid boring loozerz!"

I'm not awake enough to deal with that shit.

Get some java in me, it's on.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
I don't think he was talking about you "Gift" to him.
Dont bring me into your weird sexual and STD cycle, Im clean and happy.

How is that penile rot coming along max? did they invent a profilactic to help you out? I know it must be hard for you, dont worry, you can always grow boobies and become a girl.

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:

How is that penile rot coming along max? did they invent a profilactic to help you out? I know it must be hard for you, dont worry, you can always grow boobies and become a girl.
Bwaahahahah! Thats funny. He's done that shit already. The ManBoobs,they're fake,but nice. All he needs to do now is,geht rid of that limp assed noodle he likes to refer to as his 'usetacould' manhood.
Then maybe,after the operation,he could finally give his manhole a rest.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
dustinzgirl said:

If my penis rotted for 10 years there'd still be more left than most men have. I'm gargantuan for god's sake.
I went to a nude beach and got kicked out for blocking people's sun.
My shank has it's own area code.
I can use it to clear a log jam.
Sex with me is like threading a telephone pole through a cheerio.

(or so I like to tell myself)

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
MaxPower said:
If my penis rotted for 10 years there'd still be more left than most men have. I'm gargantuan for god's sake.
I went to a nude beach and got kicked out for blocking people's sun.
My shank has it's own area code.
I can use it to clear a log jam.
Sex with me is like threading a telephone pole through a cheerio.

(or so I like to tell myself)
Delusions of granduer.

Sad, just sad.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
gehtfuct said:
Bwaahahahah! Thats funny. He's done that shit already. The ManBoobs,they're fake,but nice. All he needs to do now is,geht rid of that limp assed noodle he likes to refer to as his 'usetacould' manhood.
Then maybe,after the operation,he could finally give his manhole a rest.
well, your the one he locks in the closet............................................

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
dustinzgirl said:
well, your the one he locks in the closet............................................
Oops,ya got me on that one D. But then again,its common knowledge.

:p

shep

Local alcoholic
dustinzgirl said:

you mean the gimp?

gehtfuct

HuGE
Staff
Guess who....

"I think you owned yourself when you said that you can buy a life... Okay stop talking shit about yourself Fred your just getting more sad every post you do crying about your life.. Ugly fuck have you even ever had a girl friend or something close to that? LMAO!
Dont you see the sarcasm beetwen you and me? I dont take a game serious because I dont really feel the need at getting mad over a computer, like you do when you start your lame ass screaming over the microphone crying :(... Sorry i must have forgot your name in that picture.. Fuck off man I already owned you so fucking sadly that most likely you wont reply to this one. I suggest you dont because you can keep on going with the masturbating looking at that picture of a girl that you never can get because you are so fucking ugly and fat. I suggest you work some of your fat body out there homie.
You cant buy a fucking life you nerd... And I have a life since I dont get mad over a computer and actually dont like sitting forward one in more then 1 hour a day and If you ever try to insult me with that lame shit at least come with some real stuff... You need to work on your fucking lame insults before you even try to click on submit reply button okay??? SO GET THE FUCK OUT OF HERE UNTILL YOU CAN INSULT ME SO I ACTUALLY EVER CAN FEEL OWNED.. AS I HAVN'T YET.
FU CUNT!!!!!!!! HAHAHAHAHAHAHA I WILL NEVER STOP FUCKIGN AROUND ON CS U LITTLE FUCKER AND GUESS WHAT GO CRY ABOUT LIKE KIRVETT!!! HAHAAHA,
and who the fuck is trying to resovle is problems, Ive lookd into some posts of your fred, and by looking at them I can actually see that you must be one of the ugliest fucks in the whole word. Honestly isn't always the best but damn some times you must say it so you can get some reality in your head."

Cheers. :mfinger:

shep

Local alcoholic
whoa,lol who is that aimed at?

Status
Not open for further replies.