WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

toilet papering is best before a heavy rain

Live2Die

Story of the year
Tonight we are going to toilet paper christinas house because it will rain hard late tonight. Cleaning up t.p. afer rain sucks cause its all mushy and falls apart. HA HA HA. I cant wait! :p :sword:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Live2Die said:
Tonight we are going to toilet paper christinas house because it will rain hard late tonight. Cleaning up t.p. afer rain sucks cause its all mushy and falls apart. HA HA HA. I cant wait! :p :sword:
1) whos house?
2) you're fucked up
3) will you get in trouble?
4) you're fucked up
5) Have Fun!!!!!!!!!

Live2Die

Story of the year
the girl is christina ( poser who lives in our neighborhood and pretends she is cool) ( she tries to tell us she is a slut and takes all kinds of drugs but she is really a goody-goody)

we are paper`n her house cause we dont like her and we know it wll rain

thanx it should be a good time :D :cool:

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Live2Die said:
the girl is christina ( poser who lives in our neighborhood and pretends she is cool) ( she tries to tell us she is a slut and takes all kinds of drugs but she is really a goody-goody)
So tell her to verify it.
Whip out a fatty and your chubby.
If you’re lucky, she will have been telling the truth all along. :thumbsup:

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
Live2Die said:

we are paper`n her house cause we dont like her and we know it wll rain

thanx it should be a good time :D :cool:
what if it doesn't rain?

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Make sure you bring a barrellful of T.P.