WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Offbeat Toilet Themed Restaurant!!! WTF!!!

Insanitee

I know where you live!
In the last few years, Taiwan entrepreneurs have opened restaurants with motifs such as prisons, zombies and Mao Zedong, but the latest is Eric Wang's "Marton," in Kaohsiung, whose theme is the toilet. All seats are what you would think, with food served on a glass tabletop resting on a bathtub, and some of the delicacies are presented in miniature toilet bowls (among them, curry hot pot, and disturbingly, chocolate ice cream).
- Agence France-Presse

Now WTF would motivate you to go to a "crap" (ahuh, no pun intended) restaurant like that???

Darklight

Oppressing your posts...
I'll have the chocolate log with fudge sauce...

magnolia

Postaholic
I've seen this before somewhere else. It's gross. I wouldn't be able to eat it just cuz I'd be thinkin it's all crap. Way gross.

PatticusRex

Powdered Toast Man
If you have toilets for dishes...you must have to shit in a giant coffee mug or something.