WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

too many stupid people in the world

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Hit and run driver asked police for directions

A hit and run driver was arrested in Germany after he stopped to ask police for directions.

The 38-year-old man sped off after crashing into another car near Loerrach in southern Germany.

But he got lost and slowed down to ask directions from two police officers as they were climbing into their patrol car.

What he did not realize was that the police were getting into the car to look for him after a phone call from the man whose car had been hit giving them a description of the driver and the number on his licence plate.

A police spokesman said: "We informed the suspect he had found where he needed to go - and we also thanked him for saving us a lot of time and effort."

UnChew

100% Peruvian Pussy*
...... ok.... i agree.... THAT is indeed VERY stupid.... but what can WE do?

betrayed

Banned - What an Asshat!
Sit back and laugh? Thats what I thought that clipping was good for when I read it..

brad_nz

Just another white guy
ahhhh dont we just love the modern world
i mean by the time we are the ripe age of 10- our insides have been fried by the wonders of television and computers.
and by the time they get to school they are too whacked to learn anything because of the 32 hours of half-life they played over the weekend.
then as they progress eventually to college they are just the dumb football player. but then they get drafted to the NFL and earn millions upon millions.

ahh dont you LOVE stupidity look where it can get ya! :p

</rant>

Tenderony
brad_nz said:
ahhhh dont we just love the modern world
i mean by the time we are the ripe age of 10- our insides have been fried by the wonders of television and computers.
and by the time they get to school they are too whacked to learn anything because of the 32 hours of half-life they played over the weekend.
then as they progress eventually to college they are just the dumb football player. but then they get drafted to the NFL and earn millions upon millions.

ahh dont you LOVE stupidity look where it can get ya! :p
Since when to dumb footballers have the ability to play half-life?

</rant>

brad_nz

Just another white guy
</rant> said:
Since when to dumb footballers have the ability to play half-life?

</rant>
because thats the only thing theyr born and bred to do
kill

brad_nz

Just another white guy
nah im just kidding how the fuck am i spose to no