WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Took a wrong turn, ended up here

Don't ask me how I found this site, no idea.
But here I am. For how long, who knows. Might be a week, might be a month, might never leave.

Ok now for the hard part, a little about me
Mom
Gamer
Bookworm
T.V. watcher
Movie lover

Wanna know more then just ask.

53V3N

The slow blade penetrates the shield.
Premium
Ok now for the hard part...
So courageous. I mean, you like vidja games and ur willing to share that info with us?

GEHT THE FUCK OFF MY INTERNET!

Last edited:

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
INORITE?!?!?!

That's just like a woman, saying contradictory statements and sending mixed signals. "I'm fine ... Nothing's Wrong ... You should have known", "What should I Do? ... I don't want solutions, just listen"

Well considering the fact that I actually answered the first part with "I don't know" then the statement should have been pretty obvious that my statement was not pertaining to that part of my introduction. ;)

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
Oh, you do know, you just don't want to tell us, yet.

I wish I did know. I was looking up clues for my video game and somehow found myself here. What this had to do with that I have no idea. Of course I was half asleep when I was doing it.

Scooter

Roll me up and smoke me when I die.
Don't ask me how I found this site, no idea.
But here I am. For how long, who knows. Might be a week, might be a month, might never leave.
Howdy! Stick around or don't. Welcome to the forum! (just trying to add a modicum of acceptance)

I wish I did know. I was looking up clues for my video game and somehow found myself here. What this had to do with that I have no idea. Of course I was half asleep when I was doing it.
Must have been somewhere along these lines to end up here searching for gaming tips.