WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Toothpaste For Dinner

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
If you have never been to Toothpaste For Dinner then you're missing out on a shit load of hilarity. What it is is a collection of drawings by this guy named Drew and they are some of the funniest things I've seen on the vast interwebnets.

Here's one of them:

:rotflmao:

Swid

Mentally Incarcerated
I was going to post Cyanide and Happiness but I was beaten to it. There's another I can't remember that uses stick figures too. It's more strange than humorous though.

littleone

the short crazy one
I Hate The FCC said:
If you have never been to Toothpaste For Dinner then you're missing out on a shit load of hilarity. What it is is a collection of drawings by this guy named Drew and they are some of the funniest things I've seen on the vast interwebnets.

:rotflmao:
HILL-ARIOUS. Thank-you. Now I have random comics to send to random friends at random times. You rock.:)

littleone

the short crazy one
Mr. Sandman said:
Ive been to that site...its not really funny. I way better site for funny animations is www.fat-pie.com, lol some of the funniest stuff ever.

More along the lines of disturbing than funny. :ut-oh: Seriously, is there something wrong with you? That was a perverted sense of humor if you ask me. :shead: WTF? That was soo wrong on so many levels. Stop. Just, eww. :sick:

Last edited by a moderator: