WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Top Fighters on this Site

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angel

I love da cock
So like, who are the top three fighters here

write in the best three and no voting for yourselfs

watching narcisistic people is worse than watching used tampons turn to scab

So far the best I see , in order are

1. Andrea
2. I Hate the FCC
3. Mr Newbie

The rest of you pretty much suck, hard, long and often

1. Havok Chylde
2. Awaken
3. Kitana

LMAO that you think Andrea's actually a good fighter. The girl's so stupid she can't tell advice from insults. :rolleyes: Not a very good candidate.

Angel

I love da cock
Hey I just looked at her thread and noticed she is banned

what did she do?

Sorry to change the topic but can I add this in along with my poll? I didn't want to start a needless thread :(

Thanx for voting tiger_86

No prob.
She got banned because she asked a question, and instead of being thankful for the advice she told a mod (and everyone else) to fuck off outside of B&T.

Noob

Banned - What an Asshat!
Rofl MrNewbie. :rotflmao:

Broken
GehtFuct
Havokchylde

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Angel said:
So like, who are the top three fighters here

write in the best three and no voting for yourselfs

watching narcisistic people is worse than watching used tampons turn to scab

So far the best I see , in order are

1. Andrea
2. I Hate the FCC
3. Mr Newbie

The rest of you pretty much suck, hard, long and often
Not for nothing (you're entitled to your opinion), but What?! Yeah, I can see FCC, OK. But Newbie? and Andrea? You gotta be kidding. Newbie comes out with a good flame once in a while, but is generally mindless dribble. If the word homo and, faggot didn't exist, he would have no material.
Andrea, from what I've seen so far does nothing but whine and moan about men. Most of it in a ten year-old's AOL language. I actually think she may not be much older than ten.

Again, I'm not calling you wrong, because to each his/her own, but take a gander at some of the older threads in B&T, you might be pleasantly horrified by the way we treat each other. :thumbsup:

Oh and (Edit) forgot my vote:
Broken
GehtFuct
Havokchylde

I have to go with these three, but wish I could officially ad more. There's so much talent new and old (badassmtbiker *Sighs*) But he doesn't post any more.

Then you have your Stealth flamers like BRiT, Jason, GGW, Kitana, etc.. These are the ones that pop in once in a while with a surgical strike. A well placed blow that nobody saw coming.

Shout out to everyone I didn't mention, you know I wuv ya.

Chewie

Oops I farted....
1.Awaken
2.Kitana
3.Mr. Newbie

All three deserve props in my opinion.

MaxPower said:
Again, I'm not calling you wrong, because to each his/her own, but take a gander at some of the older threads in B&T, you might be pleasantly horrified by the way we treat each other. :thumbsup:

*swoons*

My hero. Such amazing words of geniusness. ;)

Seriously though, there are too many people to give my two cents. Everybody throws good flames out there sometimes. Even Cuddles.

Angel

I love da cock
HavokChylde said:
*swoons*

My hero. Such amazing words of geniusness. ;)

Seriously though, there are too many people to give my two cents. Everybody throws good flames out there sometimes. Even Cuddles.

Hey! You didn't vote because you're leading the polls and couldn't vote for yourself....cheater!

I don't like Kitana

She wanted to fight me in the clam bar for making a joke

She was pmsing

It was a full moon

Angel said:
Hey! You didn't vote because you're leading the polls and couldn't vote for yourself....cheater!

I don't like Kitana

She wanted to fight me in the clam bar for making a joke

She was pmsing

It was a full moon

Kitana's a good lady. But as someone told me "some things just aren't funny". So I'm assuming it was one of those situations.

Ok, I vote for :

MaxPower
DG

And, oh I don't know....Descent!

:rotflmao:

Easty

Click click boom
1. Havok
2. MaxPower
3. tied btwn gehtfuct and DG

Angel, you shouldn't be all butthurt that Kitana told you what was what. From Kit's point of view, (which is not all that uncommon) there are a multitude of people in the world that would benefit immensely from the ass beating of a lifetime. Don't let yourself become one of them. Let it go. Most of the members are trying in their own backhanded way, to do you a favor. Andrea went flouncing around the site leaving an abhorrent trail of shit that bears striking resemblence to barbara striesand's anal leakage. No fucking wonder she's been banned. Take a few minutes to think about how you would like your membership on wtf.com to be like... Short and ingominious, like andrea? Do you want to be passing out the kool aid, or stuck drinking the kool-aid?

I am not trying to blow smoke up your ass, but you should really calm down and LOOK >> LISTEN >> LEARN before behaving like a raging preteen tramp who has never heard of midol, and generally being a butt rash on the forums; you might get yourself into something yucky you can't really get out of.

bigck3000

The Iron Lung
I didnt make anybody's list? Dont be bitter. ;)

I'd say

Maxy-poo
GrandpaFuct
Broke

Jason is hillarious but doesnt post enough to warrant any serious consideration....then again...he is the co-developer of the Maple Syrup Douche.
:thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Say what you want about Clyde....hes funny....but I owned him.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Angel said:
Let's call a spade a spade here. Havok got all those vote by promising oral to the voters. Lemme know if you want to see the PM he sent. I will hand it to the ol' boy, it was pretty erotic. :thumbsup:

MaxPower said:
Let's call a spade a spade here. Havok got all those vote by promising oral to the voters. Lemme know if you want to see the PM he sent. I will hand it to the ol' boy, it was pretty erotic. :thumbsup:

You know I do what I can.

I take it you liked the thing about the golf ball, and the garden hose?

Status
Not open for further replies.