WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Top Places to Hide Your Drugs

dubaV2

Fresh Meat
1. In a cigar tube, hidden under a roll of fat
2. Up your dogs butt, your ex-girlfriends butt or in your own.
3. Between a woman’s breasts.
4. In a condom in your stomach.
5. In your shoe.

Come on I know you all have your secret places, post them all in here.

This new show on Court TV covers this and similar topics it’s called The Smoking Gun, it is on this Monday and Tuesday, 10:30PM EST. It’s from the hilarious website from the same name, you know the website with the celebrity mug shots

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Naaaaarrrrrk...he's a nark!!!!

Don't answer him. There's an entry team with a battering rams and flashbangs outside all your doors, just waiting for you to give up yer stash!!!

Oh, and by the way........Wall Safe behind a picture of Aircraft Carrier, USS Wright. It's just a small sak-o-weed though, and I'll eat it before you make it in the door.

Big E

burner of random shit
Best place would be in a lub cover condom up your ass its not like I ever had to use that :rolleyes: ;) ;)

dubaV2

Fresh Meat
Big E said:
Best place would be in a lub cover condom up your ass its not like I ever had to use that :rolleyes: ;) ;)
Nice try but cops are actually trained to search a**holes, that show actually investigates it, and they do a pretty good job, so try again

dubaV2 said:
Nice try but cops are actually trained to search a**holes, that show actually investigates it, and they do a pretty good job, so try again
don't let for_starters see that. next thing you know he'll be applying for a job to be paid for what he does best.

The_DEAL

FAILING @FAILING!
neckdemon said:
don't let for_starters see that. next thing you know he'll be applying for a job to be paid for what he does best.
i can hear the sizzleing from that one
btw... in your car... in between the windsheild and the roof

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
neckdemon said:
give him a break he wont be here long

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
lol

MY friends have never hid their drugs well enough where when i searched their car to take it somewhere I didn't find it and dispose of it.

yeppers...oh ur bag of weed. Out the window. Into the trash, flush it. Yep Yep

Kit is CRUEL

otepsoul

Bringer of Bees
i pull out this part from my car near the a/c and i put it there.

I put it into an medicine box. when they start asking questions I say something in a made up language.

psyhoschizoborderlinos!

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Yamderos a beladetahoho. Dostevos, mali natrinci .

dleto manav drefsala owned motherfucker !!!

lol

If I had any I'd put it in an empty tampon case (the thing it slides out of, not the case itself) and put it with my other ones. I'd have to be carefull, though. Don't want drugs in the cat! ;)

morelos

lexicon incognito
if it's weed, nobody in california gives a fuck. in fact, i live in a county where pot enforcement is written in the books as 'last priority.'

other drugs than that, you can get creative. as long as it's completely sealed in a package, it's safe. prozac capsules (which aren't actually prozac anymore) will work, as will any white powder hidden in one of those twinlab brand dietary supplements (5-htp, DMAE, L-Arginine are all expected to be white powders in clear capsules) and in a drawer full of other medicines and supplements. it will not be suspect.

it's great to build a table with hollowed-out spots in legs or in between layers of board, etc.

how about a hollowed-out bible?

battery compartment for a radio controlled car, inside a computer case, get creative...

~ dan ~

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fourples said:
lol

If I had any I'd put it in an empty tampon case (the thing it slides out of, not the case itself) and put it with my other ones. I'd have to be carefull, though. Don't want drugs in the cat! ;)
dont wanna wind up grabbing the wrong one, and smoke a bone with a string hanging out of it.

Redkiller

Who really gives a shit?
I've heard of a guy cutting himself open on his leg and sticking the cocaine underneath the skin. :D

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
Fourples said:
Yeah didn't the bag break and he got really sick?
No but he talked a lot, and was really confident for days.