WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

tortures....

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
i used to go school with this asian kid(i think he was korean). i got to meet his father who used to be one sadistic officer and he told me how they used to torture POWs...they would have a hot chick come over start rubbin up on u so u would get hard and once you did she would insert a glass tube about 3-4 inches long inside ur urethra..as soon as she did that the guard or officer or who ever would place your dick on a table and smack it with a bamboo stick....the glass tube shatters inside ur urethra and never heals because of morning wood and constant urination.....now thats some fucked up torture...

p.s. i dont think i ate chicken that time for dinner.....

bnccoder

Postaholic
DIZNUTS said:
p.s. i dont think i ate chicken that time for dinner.....

What the hell are you talking about? What does chicken have to do with the rest of it.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Poor guys :(. Why can't we all just get along?

bnccoder

Postaholic
Descent said:
Poor guys :(. Why can't we all just get along?
It goes back to animal instincts and fighting for the dominant position, the alpha male. The tactics have changed and evolved though because of laws so you find less noticeable ways to discredit your opponents in the eyes of the others and by doing so gain dominance.

Descent

Hella Constipated
True. I don't really work like that anymore.

DIZNUTS

bnccoder said:
What the hell are you talking about? What does chicken have to do with the rest of it.
because they used to eat dog/cats b4 they came to US....soo i dunno if it was chicken or not.....

wocka

Clitpickle
wow that is the most fucked up torture i have ever heard, if that happen to me i would go on a fuking physco ass rampage and just murder all those fucks, ripping out there nuts first and letting them bleed to death!!

DIZNUTS

wocka said:
wow that is the most fucked up torture i have ever heard, if that happen to me i would go on a fuking physco ass rampage and just murder all those fucks, ripping out there nuts first and letting them bleed to death!!
i wanna see that happen when you are tied down to a chair with barb wire......

jamesp

In Memory...
bnccoder said:
It goes back to animal instincts and fighting for the dominant position, the alpha male. The tactics have changed and evolved though because of laws so you find less noticeable ways to discredit your opponents in the eyes of the others and by doing so gain dominance.
that or its just another form of control in a prisoner of war camp.....meaning: they own you, you tell them everything or suffer horribly.

jamesp

In Memory...
Here's one....

I heard of a someone fucking the wrong guy on a drug deal, bad idea. The drug dealer had the other guy taken out into the woods, a piece of pvc pipe shoved into his anus, then barbed wire insered, which was then wrapped around a tree. the dilemma: the guy cant go anywhere without having is insides ripped out.

OUCH!

DIZNUTS

jamesp said:
I heard of a someone fucking the wrong guy on a drug deal, bad idea. The drug dealer had the other guy taken out into the woods, a piece of pvc pipe shoved into his anus, then barbed wire insered, which was then wrapped around a tree. the dilemma: the guy cant go anywhere without having is insides ripped out.

OUCH!
ehh thats not nothing.......tie a guy to a tree....stick a bamboo or a hollow stick in his ass and place the other end in a fire ant nest

Goatstack

You just keep on typing..
I think someone cutting my nipples off with a knife would hurt worst then a thin shaft of glass shattering in my penis.

There are ways to fix the penis thing, though I have never heard of someone getting their nipples sewn back on.

DIZNUTS

Goatstack said:
I think someone cutting my nipples off with a knife would hurt worst then a thin shaft of glass shattering in my penis.

There are ways to fix the penis thing, though I have never heard of someone getting their nipples sewn back on.
dude u dont really need nipples.....u not a chick...are you? but your penis.....see u have SHATTERED glass in your dick....every morning when u get hard it cuts up the inside of your dick again......each time you pee.....it scrapes of the scabs....your dick never fully heals man :thumbsdn:

Goatstack

DIZNUTS said:
dude u dont really need nipples.....u not a chick...are you? but your penis.....see u have SHATTERED glass in your dick....every morning when u get hard it cuts up the inside of your dick again......each time you pee.....it scrapes of the scabs....your dick never fully heals man :thumbsdn:
Like I said, I'm pretty sure I could consult a doctor for that. This isn't the 1940's anymore. :rolleyes:

DIZNUTS

Goatstack said:
Like I said, I'm pretty sure I could consult a doctor for that. This isn't the 1940's anymore. :rolleyes:
no shit....they can NEVER fully REMOVE ALL of the glass dude..... :thumbsdn:

Jenkies

The Dude
I'd take getting my nipples cut off over broken glass in my penis any day. If I had no penis life would be meaningless.

DIZNUTS

Jenkies said:
I'd take getting my nipples cut off over broken glass in my penis any day. If I had no penis life would be meaningless.
amen to that

Goatstack

Talk to a sergeon, Diz. All of it can be fixed.