WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tough to Read...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
So, I have been noticing something interesting about the B&T section of these forums (and this applies a little to the other sections as well). I have a hard time reading you people.

It's hard, sometimes, to tell whether or not people are actualy upset in here, or whether they are just keeping the game going. Sometimes it seems pretty apparent that people are "flaming" just because that's what you're supposed to do here. However, sometimes, people seem really pissed off. They seem really hurt by people's words and then come back with what seems to be soem serious rage. It's funny to try and figure out how each post is actually meant. What feelings are behind them?

For example, Deus's thread about himself brought on some obvious pot-shots. However they were kept pretty tame and it seemed, for the most part, pretty obvious that people were just being good B&T citizens and doing their civic duties by calling him a stupid attention-whore. But then one guy (I already forgot his/her name) seemed genuinely pissed off that Deus had ever been born. I'm just kind of curious, do people really get mad at this forum? Or are some people just really good at not breaking character?

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
Skitch0o0 said:
So, I have been noticing something interesting about the B&T section of these forums (and this applies a little to the other sections as well). I have a hard time reading you people.

It's hard, sometimes, to tell whether or not people are actually upset in here, or whether they are just keeping the game going. Sometimes it seems pretty apparent that people are "flaming" just because that's what you're supposed to do here. However, sometimes, people seem really pissed off. They seem really hurt by people's words and then come back with what seems to be some serious rage. It's funny to try and figure out how each post is actually meant. What feelings are behind them?

For example, Deus's thread about himself brought on some obvious pot-shots. However they were kept pretty tame and it seemed, for the most part, pretty obvious that people were just being good B&T citizens and doing their civic duties by calling him a stupid attention-whore. But then one guy (I already forgot his/her name) seemed genuinely pissed off that Deus had ever been born. I'm just kind of curious, do people really get mad at this forum? Or are some people just really good at not breaking character?
Guess you have trouble picking up on a vibe......I don't think alot of people here care for you......Obviously B&T is about flaming (don't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out), so thats what you do, it's a free for all...

You on the other hand.....I Don't know about....Act like a hard ass.....Talk like a hard ass.....and use big words, and well formed sentences to degrade.. Ever thought about therapy????? Ahhh, anger management! Insulting a younger crowd and the ladies, (DG) seems to give you a real boost in confidence..... But hay WTF do I know.....you seem a little educated, or are you???? or 1 lame facade.

Unforgiven

That Guy
emotion is really hard to show through type...

i, however, am just here for a bit of fun... i find this place amusing, and take nothing that i read seriously

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
I think stitch thinks that this is a mature diplomatic forum. Not in bt, that is why we have the issues forum. He needs to lighten the fuck up.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
TwisT said:
Guess you have trouble picking up on a vibe......I don't think alot of people here care for you......Obviously B&T is about flaming (don't take a rocket scientist to figure that one out), so thats what you do, it's a free for all...

You on the other hand.....I Don't know about....Act like a hard ass.....Talk like a hard ass.....and use big words, and well formed sentences to degrade.. Ever thought about therapy????? Ahhh, anger management! Insulting a younger crowd and the ladies, (DG) seems to give you a real boost in confidence..... But hay WTF do I know.....you seem a little educated, or are you???? or 1 lame facade.
Well, I am pretty well-educated, although many will probably just clame it to be a facade, so believe what you will. As far as anger-management and the sefl-confidence issue, I don't think it's a whole lot of that. To be honest, the main reason I'm here so much and so active is because I'm shit bored out of my mind. I spent the last 12 months working my ass off and suddenly I have a month off where I have absolutely nothing to consume my time. Free time's a bitch for me. So I've been keeping myself occupied here when I'm not out.

And, for the record, I've never flamed anybody that didn't come after me first. Deus decided he didn't like me because I was a smart ass (and I think the bantering was fairly civil b/t us anyway). DG came onto me like a rabig pitbull. Anyone else, I'm not sure, most people don't seem to really give that much of a shit about what I say. They'll throw in a random 2 cents here or there then be on their way. God knows, if it was a self-esteem issue and I wanted people to like me, I wouldn't be doing it here.

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
dustinzgirl said:
I think stitch thinks that this is a mature diplomatic forum. Not in bt, that is why we have the issues forum. He needs to lighten the fuck up.
Wait, if it's not mature and diplomatic, then why do I need to lighten up? See? That makes no sense. If we're supposed to be childish here, then how is it an insult to tell me I'm acting childish? If we're supposed to flame here, how is it that somehow I'm an asshole for flaming? You guys are fucking wacked. But that's cool, keep those insults coming. I think I've got the list of all the insults you guys can muster right here.

1. I am young (i.e. a child, teen, pre-teen, infant).
2. I am lacking self-esteem.
3. I am a homosexual.
4. I am a loser (i.e. no friends, ugly, no social interactions).
5. Playing with my name (i.e. stich, snatch, skitcheroo).

Seriously, everything you guys have said falls into one of these five categories. No better insults than that? I was far more impressed when Deus was ripping on me. At least he showed some creativity. You guys are just boring.

Skitch0o0 said:

It's hard, sometimes, to tell whether or not people are actualy upset in here, or whether they are just keeping the game going. Sometimes it seems pretty apparent that people are "flaming" just because that's what you're supposed to do here. However, sometimes, people seem really pissed off. They seem really hurt by people's words and then come back with what seems to be soem serious rage. It's funny to try and figure out how each post is actually meant. What feelings are behind them?

well you have to be high to read what we type, dumbass. oh, and iah eho woi kejs ehaohe!!!

Unforgiven

That Guy
dustinzgirl said:
I spell your name wrong on purpose all the time. dues. Silly goose. That rhymes!
do you feel speshul now?

i don't, cause you never play with my name either :(

*stands in the corner, all left out*

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
Unforgiven said:
do you feel speshul now?

i don't, cause you never play with my name either :(

*stands in the corner, all left out*

OMG ALRIGHT ALREADY

Unforgiven: IcantthinkofoneImnotthatsmart.

Deus: Dues

Ok boys quit whining. here is a cookie.

wiseman

"angry"scientist
theres 5 catagories not 4 but that deosnt matter, i come here just to screw around with other people, and to hear what people have to say about stuff.

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Skitch0o0 said:
3. I am a homosexual.
Oh yeah, and you're the genius. Changing a persons post when you have no reply to it....WOW, how creative.

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
CopyLifted said:
Oh yeah, and you're the genius. Changing a persons post when you have no reply to it....WOW, how creative.
Gee baby is that sarcasm? I thought he was fairly witty.
:rolleyes:

Skitch0o0

Put it in MY butt...
CopyLifted said:
Well, there are either two ways I can receive this comment. Either you honestly think I am a genius for this or you are being sarcastic. If it is the former, then I must say that you're quite possibly insane. If it is the latter, then I would infer that the true meaning behind your statement would be that I was not proving my intelligence by doing such a thing. This again leaves a little to be clarified as I wasn't intending to sound intelligent. If I wanted people to think I was intelligent, why in the world would I be arguing on an internet forum populated mostly by teenagers? I still think it's funny that people think that it's an insult to tell me that I need to "grow up", or "wise up", when they themselves are arguing with me on something as silly as an internet forum.

Didn't somebody here once tell me to lighten up? So does that only apply to me? Everybody else takes this seriously and shits on me because I'm a smart ass, but it's different because they're hypocrites and hypocrites are allowed to do that?

Fugly

Tenderony
Skitch0o0 said:
Wait, if it's not mature and diplomatic, then why do I need to lighten up? See? That makes no sense. If we're supposed to be childish here, then how is it an insult to tell me I'm acting childish? If we're supposed to flame here, how is it that somehow I'm an asshole for flaming? You guys are fucking wacked. But that's cool, keep those insults coming. I think I've got the list of all the insults you guys can muster right here.

3. I am a homosexual.

Seriously, everything you guys have said falls into one of these five categories. No better insults than that? I was far more impressed when Deus was ripping on me. At least he showed some creativity. You guys are just boring.
All of the above. Plus the chances of you having ever been laid are very small. It is quite obvious through your holier then thou language that your a super nerd who has been picked on for pretty much his entire life. The fact that it continues on a web site filled with people you have never met is just about the most pathetic thing I have ever seen. My advice? Go home and connect a garden house to your car muffler and breath through it until it feels all better. Either that or you can start sucking dick for coke...that always makes you cool...ask Tyler.

Status
Not open for further replies.