WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tour De France

keebs

Particinator
Anybody else watching it?
i dont know why but i love to watch it, its very instersting to me

if anyone wanted to know, as of today ( July 8 ) Lance Armstrong leads by 55sec, and George Hincapie(also on team discovery, the team Armstrong is on) is in 2nd

yeah thats about it.

Dave666

Pot-Head
I haven't had time to watch it, but I hope Lance wins agian. I heard this was his last year doing the Tour de France.

DanGeo23

Resident Conservative
no matter if Lance "great inspiring story of triumphing over adversity" Armstrong is winning or not... It's still bike riding... my snippets on Sports Center are plenty...
now the crashes are cool... (wow thats my NASCAR take too)

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Dave666 said:
I haven't had time to watch it, but I hope Lance wins agian. I heard this was his last year doing the Tour de France.
Doesent he say that like every year?

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
He's like MJ...he's never REALLY done. Heck, I wouldnt be surprised if MJ came back and played for Phil again.

Slacker

Postaholic
Ya but they say that his heart is bigger than normal.