WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Traffic Wardens

Hermosa

Never Mind
I was in Earls Court the other day working hard just trying to earn a living, when all of a sudden my mate says "traffic wardens move your motor" So as quick as i can i run to the car in the stupid hope of not getting busted, quickly followed by my mate Big Kev, only to find the bastard writing a ticket. Without any hessitation Big Kev says " i do hope for your sake that ticket aint for me mate!!" the traffic warden replies "n,n,n,n,n,n,n,n,no" I thought nice one Kev, Then the bastard turns round and says " it's for this one " and slaps a ticket on my car "BOLLOCKS":( Now i'm not the biggest of blokes but can your build and appearence really save you money in such a blatant way?

:mfinger: to the money grabbing councils who get enough money already