WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Traffic WTF?

Daviieeed

Rediculously anal.
I could type for hours about stupid motorists.

Smiss

smissinat0r
Oh yes. Totally. So I guess this is the thread where we will do just that.

I don't have any ranting to do about that right now, though, since i spent all day sleeping. *giggle*

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
What in particular drives you the craziest? For me, it's people who drive slow in the passing lane and won't get out of the way!

BRiT

CRaZY
Founder
You know what I hate? I hate motorists who hit inanimate objects like couches!

Smiss

smissinat0r
I know I used this picture the other day, But it's too awesome.

I got $700 out of it. :p

Daviieeed

Rediculously anal.
Ugh

I hate people who don't use turn signals. I hate people who don't keep up with their brake lights and let them burn out, they're kind of necessary. Also, rights on red require a stop, and stops are supposed to be behind the solid white line. Not to mention, you aren't supposed to cross any line unless it's dashed. My doctor says I'm OCD, I say I'm just anal.

thin line sometimes

it does suck when people don't obey the rules... i know *I* always do, but hardly anyone in my state (RI) uses turn signals, it seems like. especially for lane changes.

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
I can to memorize how this guy on HUGE HUGE honked on me. My pants was wet after it. And this smell in car was strong about month!

lobo

Banned - What an Asshat!
does it smell more than me?

Smiss

smissinat0r
I'm not just talking about the smell! Detroit drivers are CRAZY! It's like all twisty turny and everyone goes at least 80 mph... and with a grandma car like mine, that doesn't work too well! I kept thinking I would flip over if I drove like that. So I was the "asshole" that was "only" going 70... heh

Lately I'm always the asshole "only" going 65. My snow tires are only rated to 70 mph, so I try to keep it at 65, to give me room to speed up if I really need to for some reason.

Worst place I've driven so far is New Jersey. They are all psycho there, it seems.

Crocto

Cynicism Rules
meezercat said:
Worst place I've driven so far is New Jersey. They are all psycho there, it seems.

yes, yes we are. i hate driving in jersey because blinkers are opitional. people drive however they damn well please. and you can never go fast enough for them.

i was doing 85 once and i was getting passed like i was standing still.

oh and drivers on cell phones need to be shot.

NadmanET

Fresh Meat
i live in jersey. for all unbeleivers, it is the worst here. last week a school bus tried to kill me. long story short, 2 lanes merged to one. I was in front, the bus pulled out into the shoulder, floored it, came up on my right side, and started pushing me into oncoming traffic. then the driver had the audacity to honk his horn and stick his hand out the window in a WTF are you doing? fassion! You can't even get insurance here! all-state means all states except nj!! progressive and geico don't provide here either!! I'm 22, never gotten a ticket, and drive a 98 honda accord coupe v6. My insurance runs me 260 dollars a month!!! :mfinger: NJ!!!

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
NadmanET said:
i live in jersey. for all unbeleivers, it is the worst here. last week a school bus tried to kill me. long story short, 2 lanes merged to one. I was in front, the bus pulled out into the shoulder, floored it, came up on my right side, and started pushing me into oncoming traffic. then the driver had the audacity to honk his horn and stick his hand out the window in a WTF are you doing? fassion! You can't even get insurance here! all-state means all states except nj!! progressive and geico don't provide here either!! I'm 22, never gotten a ticket, and drive a 98 honda accord coupe v6. My insurance runs me 260 dollars a month!!! :mfinger: NJ!!!

Where in Jersey are you? Feaking Patterson??? LOL

Broken

Member smoked too much weed!
Crocto said:
yes, yes we are. i hate driving in jersey because blinkers are opitional. people drive however they damn well please. and you can never go fast enough for them.

i was doing 85 once and i was getting passed like i was standing still.

oh and drivers on cell phones need to be shot.

Nah nothing is as fun as driving people that aren't from around NJ/NY taking them into the city and driving on like a saturday during summer.. Muhahha. The only thing really bad about jersey is the fact the all it takes is one accident on the turnpike and those fucking moolies aren't smart enough to move off the road. And jackasses that don't use EZ pass.

Foreverpissed

came, saw, & left pissed
You know the people who ride on the brakes? The morons who lean so far into the windsheild they look as though they are trying to eat the squashed bugs on the next car? Yeah, I'd just like to cream one of those idiots so I could see their ass fly though the windsheild.