WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

tragedy to jamesp

SilentHunter

One Shot, One Kill
my good freind in real life james phillips, you know him as jamesp. died sat morning. he was drinking went to sleep on the couch and choked on his own vomit. he was taken before his time and i felt that you all should know.......and this is not a joke so dont post bullshit

in memory of james phillips
1986-2005

CopyLifted

Funnier than a 5th grader
Man, this is some sad news. My condolences go out to his family and friends. He will be missed. He was one of my favorites on this site.

Sad news indeed. R.I.P. James.

diamond

The nice guy
I am so sorry to hear this. James was always full of humour and will be greatly missed.

Jung

???
Premium
This is one of those times that I would seriously hope that you're making some kind of sick joke. James was a cool guy, and definitely one of my favorite posters. :mad: Condolences, we will certainly miss his humor and sarcasm.

Let us know if there is anything we can do as a site.

void

Banned - What an Asshat!
not good. not right.

jamesp, i sincerely hope you are in a good place.

condolences from the bottom of my heart to everyone here who knew him well, being new i hardly knew him at all but the exchanges we did have displayed a mutual respect of opinion and his intellect, far above the average here.
and for that i will miss him.

MaxPower

You're my number two
Staff
James, was a great person, and contributor to the forum. I know he's made his mark on every member here, and has enriched every conversation in IRC, with his presence. Just as importantly is the side of Jamesp that most of us did not know. Which is the side of him that Lived, Worked and played with people in the Non-internet world. He will be missed as greatly here, as there.

ChilianFuckFace

Banned - What an Asshat!
This is a very sad news! My condolences to his family and friends. We thank you for informing us, even though it hurt us to hear this bad news.

This is a very sad day, I think and I am sure everyone would agree, we as a SITE need to come together and do something special for james, one of our best posters indeed!

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
I didn't know him very well, being fairly new to the site, but he seemed like a hell of a guy. My condolences to his friends and family. It's always tragic when someone dies so young.

(feel free to use the new avatar if you wish)

Outlawed

Postaholic
I didn't know him but i am certain we at WTF.com will miss him and always remember him. My condolences to his family and friends. R.I.P. JamesP.

skully

GO BEARS!!!!
i did not know james that well but in the time i was here, i knew he was a hell of a guy. He will be missed by many. condolences to his family and friends. I only hope that he has reached a place where his soul can rest in peace.

R.I.P James

What's really scary is that he was my age. That someone that young should die now with his whole life ahead of him. . . Words can't express my deep regret for this event. JamesP was one I enjoyed discussing political issues with, and he was good for a laugh. He will be missed.

R

RedOctober

A salute to a comrad.

BklynCannonball

pffffffffffttttttttttt...
My condolences to his friends and family. From what I knew about him, he seemed a cool cat, I enjoyed his company on WTF.

If you have any further details about sending flowers or cards, please pm me.

Piro

From appaled to applauding, controversy.
R.I.P jamesp.

Stardust

Being naked just feels so a-peeling
My condolences to his family and friends.. as good person as he was..he should be in nirvana by now..I miss him, he was such a great guy..

Sektor

Particinator
O_O

Sorry to hear that... he was a cool person to talk to.

I know I haven't been around for long, but I lurked here before I started posting, and James seemed like a good guy. It's a damn shame he had to go so young, and in such a manner.:(