WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Trailer Park Boys

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
the most hilarious tv series ever!

i can't believe it's canadian, filmed in nova scotia to be more precise

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
Why can't you believe it's Canadian? Trust me, Canadian humour is second only to British humour, Robin Williams, and George Carlin, which are all tied for first.

Just look at This Hour has 22 Minutes or Royal Canadian Air Farce... <.< Oh, wait, the American's aren't supposed to know about that show! DANG! I'VE REVEALED OUR SECRET OF MAKING FUN OF THEM! <<

Trailer Park Boys are God, also. Bubbles > j00

shep

Local alcoholic
VenomHowell said:
Why can't you believe it's Canadian? Trust me, Canadian humour is second only to British humour, Robin Williams, and George Carlin, which are all tied for first.

Just look at This Hour has 22 Minutes or Royal Canadian Air Farce... <.< Oh, wait, the American's aren't supposed to know about that show! DANG! I'VE REVEALED OUR SECRET OF MAKING FUN OF THEM! <<

Bubbles is the man :thumbsup:

FUBAR

Jean Jacket Tough Guy
ricky is the best on that show....then jroc just cause its jonathen torrens, haha funny story boot him..he was on that joe schmo 2 and if that were a canadian show his cover would have been blown so fast it wouldnt even be funny..but americans are stupid and unaware of other tv or cultures mwahhahaha

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
when i first saw the show i thought it was bizarre that they all had canadian accents, i was under the misconception that trailer parks were exclusively american.

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
season 5 is on TV right now as i speak

Never seen it, but judging from people’s responses, I’ll have to check it out.

Easty

Click click boom
never heard of it, link?

Nailbomb

I'm just really nice.
dookie said:
when i first saw the show i thought it was bizarre that they all had canadian accents, i was under the misconception that trailer parks were exclusively american.
You're kidding, right? Pretty much all of Eastern Canada is full of rednecks. The only difference is that their boats are bigger.

Captain 151

Seeped in a dry Merlot
dookie said:
the most hilarious tv series ever!

i can't believe it's canadian, filmed in nova scotia to be more precise
Ever hear of second city TV? Bunch of Canadian guys (and girls, and some who've made it big in the states) and funnier than SNL (post mid '90s) could ever dream of being. Then again, SCTV is a few decades old... just something to look in to.

And while were on the subject of "foriegn comedy", has anybody caught the WORST show in television history The Hollow Men on comedy central. good lord.

VenomHowell said:

wtf? british and canadian humor are the worst sences among the world get of the pipe, your obviosly doped up on some strong shit, coz i didnt imagen anything could make british humor seem funny

screwy

BIG BLACK DICKS
When I was back in the Motherland visiting my grandparents for Christmas, my grandpa (of all people) introduced me to them. I mean, sure, I'd heard of the show through the video for The Tragically Hip's "The Darkest One", but I'd never seen the show. I tuned in to showcase every Tuesday, and caught three episodes from the first season. I was fucking hooked. I made sure to buy the first two seasons before I went back to the US. Spent all my Christmas money, but it was worth it. I just got season three for my birthday last week. Fwnage. :thumbsup:

wilko125

Rep My Post
VenomHowell said:

Id have to say with the limited broadcasting of BBC comedy shows we get on the ABC channel, they all suck, it makes me depressed that they think their shit is funny, it could just be that we are only getting the crap skit shows, or it could just be that im more accustomed to Australian humour.

Spikey

Supreme Leader
Gah, everytime I see the title I think of that eminem song. "Two trailer park girls"
The Canadians did something right?!