WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Transition from Windows to OSX

Jung

???
Premium
I found this image on one of my hosting accounts a few minutes ago. I wasn't made by me, but I saved it because it sums up my feelings pretty well. I still use Windows, but I'm starting to use it less and less everyday.

If you can't tell though, this isn't a very serious thread.

swizeguy

How dare you!?
erm yeah im somewhere between ohh wow shiney and ehh still like windows

LiberatioN

Trance Addict
Nice title, Junglizm.

:rotflmao:
F O L K I N G D E S T R O Y E D

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
More accurate graph.
Except for the fact that OSX is BSD. Which is exponentially more stable, sane, useful and just a better OS than Windows in every single way. :)

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
Except for the fact that OSX is BSD. Which is exponentially more stable, sane, useful and just a better OS than Windows in every single way. :)

You're way off base. Gay people LOVE Apple computers. So are you gay?

Jung

???
Premium
If this was a serious thread I might actually be annoyed. You're just the run-of-the-mill cluess Aplle troll though. :)

Now go fail at installing a real OS again.

Edit: Oh wait, you tried Red Hat...

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
If this was a serious thread I might actually be annoyed. You're just the run-of-the-mill cluess Aplle troll though. :)

Now go fail at installing a real OS again.

Edit: Oh wait, you tried Red Hat...
And Fedora as well, both of which installed wonderfully in about 15 minutes with no problems.

Jung

???
Premium
If you could buy Linux, RadioShack and Toys R Us would exclusively sell Red Hat/Fedora.

Descent

Hella Constipated
junglizm said:
If you could buy Linux, RadioShack and Toys R Us would exclusively sell Red Hat/Fedora.
Still beats Mandrake ;). You move on when you need more advanced stuff.

Jung

???
Premium
Descent said:
Still beats Mandrake ;).
A flaming hot piece of elephant shit still beats Mandrake. Not to mention that it's more practical.

jamesp

In Memory...
Stager, you claim that Server 2003 is the best OS ever. jung is right Fedora Core and Redhat are very user friendly and simple, he's also right that Debian is more powerful at the expense of friendliness. Don't argue with him, he will destroy you.

tzedek

Original Member
People are running OSx on intel machines now a days :confuse:

Jung

???
Premium
tzedek said:
People are running OSx on intel machines now a days :confuse:
Not very well though...

Only the Apple developer kits run it well enough to be worth anything.