WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Translate this for me please

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
i live with a philipino flatmate, he is a real weirdo. i think he's a seventh day adventist. anyhow, i put some funny baby jokes on the fridge door (how do you stop a baby crawling in circles? nail it's other hand to the floor).

this is the message he left me, probably after reading the jokes, i am having great difficulty decoding what the fuck he is trying to say:

"I USED TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT BLOKES DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES BUT WITH MY EXPERIENCE HERE I JUST JOINED THE CLUB.
FOLLOW THE LAW WHERE EVER YOU ARE OR YOU'LL BE KICKED OUT!
BLAME THE GOV'T MATE."

any ideas??

skylinec

Somewhere in the Between
It says "You are an asshat" seriously i have no idea.

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
No one knows, no one cares. :thumbsup:

MsPunK

Tenderony
dookie said:
"I USED TO LIVE IN A COUNTRY THAT BLOKES DON'T FOLLOW THE RULES BUT WITH MY EXPERIENCE HERE I JUST JOINED THE CLUB.
FOLLOW THE LAW WHERE EVER YOU ARE OR YOU'LL BE KICKED OUT!
BLAME THE GOV'T MATE."

any ideas??
I used to live in a country where all the cool guys didnt follow the rules. With the experience i have had of rules and order in your country i have decided to tell you I play it safe in a cool american language but i cant do it properly so you probably wont understand. I will most probably be deported if I do something wrong and I am too naive to realise you wont be. So be careful or you may be asked to leave the country!!It is all your governments fault.

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
MsPunK said:
I used to live in a country where all the cool guys didnt follow the rules. With the experience i have had of rules and order in your country i have decided to tell you I play it safe in a cool american language but i cant do it properly so you probably wont understand. I will most probably be deported if I do something wrong and I am too naive to realise you wont be. So be careful or you may be asked to leave the country!!It is all your governments fault.
what she said

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
MsPunK said:
very good interpretation, except one minor detail, it's australia, not america
but good job nonetheless

UPDATE: he's kicking me out. i've got 2 weeks to find another place, AND THIS JOKE IS THE ONE THAT DID IT, FOR SOME REASON HE FOUND IT REALLY OFFENSIVE

Q: what's white and bobs up and down in a baby's crib?
A: a paedophile!

MsPunK

Tenderony
Judging by the grasp he has on your language he probably thought it says
Q-I bob up and down in babys cribs. A-I am a peadophile!! poor fool

dookie

OMGWTFBBQ!!1!
yeah, he's a seventh day adventist, which is more strict than being a mormon, so yeah, he shoulda kicked my ass and told me i'm going to hell

MsPunK

Tenderony
lol well dude im sorry to hear youre being kicked out- put this note on your fridge next time , "no more peado jokes on fridge"