Tree Question

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Zoso said:
If u could be a tree, any tree in the world, what tree would u be and why?
umm one of those BIG ASS trees that live like 500 years or more.....why? so i can see humanity fuck up more......would really suck if i was in gettin in the way of a new building development lol

jamesp

In Memory...
i think that i would be a pecan tree, that way everyone eats my nuts...wait that sounds grotesque....

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
jamesp said:
i think that i would be a pecan tree, that way everyone eats my nuts...wait that sounds grotesque....
ouch......eating your nuts? man i dont even want to imagine the pain you would go through

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I'd be a RedWood or an Elm, or any large tree that was planted by Woodreaux's pad. That way I could enjoy Woodreaux and his chitlin's climbing all over me.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I would be one of those artificial bananna trees you get at wal-mart for $13.99 ... I won't need food or water and I will live forever! muahaha!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Dave666 said:
I would be a pot tree and smoke myself. Jamesp thats kinda wierd that you would think of that.

It's a weed not a tree.........

I'd be a pecan tree because I'm nuts.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Zoso said:
If u could be a tree, any tree in the world, what tree would u be and why?

i want to be one of those kick ass trees in Willie Wonka's chocolate factory. You know the ones with the lollipops hanging off. I think it would be awsome.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
i want to be one of those kick ass trees in Willie Wonka's chocolate factory. You know the ones with the lollipops hanging off. I think it would be awsome.
Wouldn't that be like sucking yourself off?