WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Tree Question

Zoso

Zappafied
If u could be a tree, any tree in the world, what tree would u be and why?

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
Zoso said:
umm one of those BIG ASS trees that live like 500 years or more.....why? so i can see humanity fuck up more......would really suck if i was in gettin in the way of a new building development lol

jamesp

In Memory...
i think that i would be a pecan tree, that way everyone eats my nuts...wait that sounds grotesque....

DIZNUTS

Ñúñ'§ þêG £ègGéÐ /\/\å±ëý
jamesp said:
i think that i would be a pecan tree, that way everyone eats my nuts...wait that sounds grotesque....
ouch......eating your nuts? man i dont even want to imagine the pain you would go through

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
Palm-Tree.(So I can see women in bikini's all day)
Self-explanatory.

Woodreaux

Original Dicksman
I'd be a RedWood or an Elm, or any large tree that was planted by Woodreaux's pad. That way I could enjoy Woodreaux and his chitlin's climbing all over me.

I would be a pot tree and smoke myself. Jamesp thats kinda wierd that you would think of that.

breakology

Kiss my Converse
I would be one of those artificial bananna trees you get at wal-mart for $13.99 ... I won't need food or water and I will live forever! muahaha!

bnccoder

Postaholic
Dave666 said:
I would be a pot tree and smoke myself. Jamesp thats kinda wierd that you would think of that.
It's a weed not a tree.........

I'd be a pecan tree because I'm nuts.

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Zoso said:
i want to be one of those kick ass trees in Willie Wonka's chocolate factory. You know the ones with the lollipops hanging off. I think it would be awsome.

bnccoder

Postaholic
I'm_Darth_Vader said:
i want to be one of those kick ass trees in Willie Wonka's chocolate factory. You know the ones with the lollipops hanging off. I think it would be awsome.
Wouldn't that be like sucking yourself off?

Brazen

BAD, BOLD, BRAZEN
Dude, your growing your own candy. That is kick ass.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Dave666 said:
Pot doesn't come from a tree...