WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

trippy patterns..

god that killed my eyes. its almost as bad as the flashing shut up thingy that gives seizures.

shakie

retarded since '93.
cool. now my eyes hurt, but i cant see smartly anyway...

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
That's a cool one.

This one is one of my favorites.
The lettered squares are actually the same shade of grey.

WaFfLeS

Banned - What an Asshat!
The thing about that one Tostig, why doesn't it blend in with the other squares around it? aren't they the same shade as letter A aswell?

Plus, if you don't beive it, then paste it into pait or something and test it, it's really weird.

Tostig

Paradoxasaur
WaFfLeS said:
The thing about that one Tostig, why doesn't it blend in with the other squares around it? aren't they the same shade as letter A aswell?

Plus, if you don't beive it, then paste it into pait or something and test it, it's really weird.
I have no idea why they don't blend, but i've used an imaging program to compare them, and it's true, they are the same shade.

Farceur

Philosophy Nazi
Premium
UberSkippy said:
There's thousands of these things out there.

Here are a few sites:

Number A Watch out for option number 6. It's spooky.

Number B

Or my favorite: Number C

haha i watched out for number six, and it still scared the hell out of me...haha