WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Triptophan

Darkmage

Shiva-Destroyer of Worlds
Known as the enzyme in turkey that cause hundreds of people to fall asleep after a turkey dinner, triptophan could be a dangerous thing. I have found myself falling victim to this narcotic chemical villain. I'm sure I am not the only one...anyone who has any story that deals with this turkey-day chemical, post it here

BrIONwoshMunky

EVERYBODY LOVE EVERYBODY!
Staff
I passed out at work for like 90 mins. today thanks to an overdose of the turkey toxin.

shep

Local alcoholic
I went head first into the christmas tree cause of that shit.I was picking needles outta my head for a week :redface:

OmegaZeto

Eyeless Pilot
I would have had a bad deal with triptophan, but I was too busy scanning GlitchMasters comics on my dad's PC and shoving grandma's potato casserole into my casserole-hole. Happy thanksgiving everyone!

Descent

Hella Constipated
Zeto said:
grandma's potato casserole into my casserole-hole
Ahhh. Nothing like some rectal stimulation to wake you up.

I didn't get tired at all from Tryptophan...I stayed up until 2 AM.

w00t!

Icarus

(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
I ate some turkey at my Uncle's...

I am such a lightweight. I hit the sack at 10:30, after almost falling asleep in my chair.

icka

fuckoffanddiekthx!
i was too drunk to feel the powers of the turkey