WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Trouble In Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.
sinse the attack of the bawlers, and the quiet return of 2 certain people, i've noticed a rift in their relaitionship. this worries me. a once go lucky, free loving couple, now one has put the other on block :( i am tempted to bring them to couples councelling(SP?) but i feel they may not want to go. where did they go wrong? they gave me such hope for myself and a possible relaitionship with GGW. now i feel that same sex relaitionships may not be strong enough. i hope they kiss and make up. one even returned my attagirl knee pads, which almost need to be framed after he won his was out of the farm with them. i can only hope and prey they find their way back into eachothers loving arms. :rolleyes:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Nymphchick said:
sinse the attack of the bawlers, and the quiet return of 2 certain people, i've noticed a rift in their relaitionship. this worries me. a once go lucky, free loving couple, now one has put the other on block :( i am tempted to bring them to couples councelling(SP?) but i feel they may not want to go. where did they go wrong? they gave me such hope for myself and a possible relaitionship with GGW. now i feel that same sex relaitionships may not be strong enough. i hope they kiss and make up. one even returned my attagirl knee pads, which almost need to be framed after he won his was out of the farm with them. i can only hope and prey they find their way back into eachothers loving arms. :rolleyes:
:rotflmao: Spoken like a true fuctard. You speak of Awaken and I and say we are fighting. Where the hell did you geht that idea? Nice story for complere bullshit. :thumbsup:

yay you guessed it! but i feel that there is trouble in paradise. it makes me sad to think you two fighting. you can go on the defense if you wish, but please give me hope for the future :crosses fingures: please don't hate eachother, if you do, where does that leave me and GGW? you gave us such hope for same sex couples :happysad:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Nymphchick said:
yay you guessed it! but i feel that there is trouble in paradise. it makes me sad to think you two fighting. you can go on the defense if you wish, but please give me hope for the future :crosses fingures: please don't hate eachother, if you do, where does that leave me and GGW? you gave us such hope for same sex couples :happysad:
:rofl: Speaking of GGW. I called her Meh earlier tonight. How sad. It's like yelling someone elses name during an orgasm. :lol: She called me a fucker and then we started talking about sex. It was a good time. Oh and Nymph you and GGW can geht married in San Fransico. :thumbsup:

bnccoder

Postaholic
Do we get pics of the honeymoon?

yay thanx for the tip............................................is that where you were supposed to be married?

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
Nymphchick said:
wow this sucks.......................wheres my crowbar.

oooooooooooooooooo plot thickens........................with the weakening of their love, screwy makes his move. what will happen? will they rekindle their love? will screwy win? the drama! i can't handle the suspense!

YUCK FOU!!!

*bashes nympho over the head several times with crowbar*

shep

Local alcoholic
YUCK FOU!!! said:
*bashes nympho over the head several times with crowbar*
Now,why would you wanna do that?

bnccoder

Postaholic
/Hands nymph the WTF.com flame thrower.

shep said:
SHEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wubbor you :rolleyes: marry me.
and yuck is jealous cause i'm stealing GGW!

YUCK FOU!!!

shep said:
*through multiple strikes*

you-of-all-people-shep-should-know-im-doing-this-for-the-better-of-humanitiy.

oh and bnccoder, the gastanks are locked in the baithouse, are you gonna spark me to death me the flamethrower?

shep

Local alcoholic
YUCK FOU!!! said:
*through multiple strikes*

you-of-all-people-shep-should-know-im-doing-this-for-the-better-of-humanitiy.

oh and bnccoder, the gastanks are locked in the baithouse, are you gonna spark me to death me the flamethrower?
Hey yuck,got beer?If so i'll have a bud :thumbsup:

YUCK FOU!!!

*puts down crowbar*

sorry dude, whilst i was banned the frige broke and i couldnt order anymore, all ive got is piss warm fosters.

shep

Local alcoholic
YUCK FOU!!! said:
*puts down crowbar*

sorry dude, whilst i was banned the frige broke and i couldnt order anymore, all ive got is piss warm fosters.
Shit,ok i'll drink it------------- :p

shep

Local alcoholic
Im off to the pub folks,nymph-------who loves ya babe? :thumbsup:

bnccoder said:
Why is this one open and flat?
sorry, someone plugged up the potty..................................i had to pee somewhere. :(

shep said:
Im off to the pub folks,nymph-------who loves ya babe? :thumbsup:
HEY! you changed your title! i paid good points for that title you know!

yay you love me! you love me! :blushes: i gots the love for you too babe ;)

Status
Not open for further replies.