Trouble In Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
257
FCC is a fag.

FCC lost my interest a couple of weeks, possibly less, after I got here. He was slightly entertaining and a semi-good flamer back then. Perhaps I was confused and just hadn't realized that he repeats his terrible flames over and over and over again. And then he bitched constantly about a small fluke on me getting unbanned before him.

FCC also uses AOL.
 

bnccoder

Postaholic
2,479
0
36
If you did I was going to tell you to bake me some rolls, but nevermind. That always tends to gross girls out when they have a yeast infection.
 

TwisT

Hooked on Rocks!
2,346
1
0
Nymphchick said:
SHEP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! i wubbor you :rolleyes: marry me.
and yuck is jealous cause i'm stealing GGW!



Now STFU!
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,558
4
0
Awaken said:
FCC is a fag.

FCC lost my interest a couple of weeks, possibly less, after I got here. He was slightly entertaining and a semi-good flamer back then. Perhaps I was confused and just hadn't realized that he repeats his terrible flames over and over and over again. And then he bitched constantly about a small fluke on me getting unbanned before him.

FCC also uses AOL.
Do you have something to say to us Awaken? Are you and Descent ghey lovers? I have a huch that they might. Why else did you have a mongolian costume laying on your floor next to a copy of Descent? The very video game that Stager named himself after. Just come out of the closet already Awaken. Everyone already knows that you and Descent are ghey lovers. You try to cover it up by calling other people fags and telling them to 'stfu'. We all know. Give it up. Awaken = :gay:
:lol:
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
257
I Hate The FCC said:
Do you have something to say to us Awaken? Are you and Descent ghey lovers? I have a huch that they might. Why else did you have a mongolian costume laying on your floor next to a copy of Descent? The very video game that Stager named himself after. Just come out of the closet already Awaken. Everyone already knows that you and Descent are ghey lovers. You try to cover it up by calling other people fags and telling them to 'stfu'. We all know. Give it up. Awaken = :gay:
:lol:

Once again FCC displays his idiocy by failed linking. Do you even look at your posts? Did you even think about what you were saying throughout that post? You accuse me of repeatedly calling people gay in all of my posts, which I do NOT do, and then you go ahead and do it yourself. Your post was mostly you accusing me of being gay. :thumbsdn:
 

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
3,558
4
0
Awaken said:
Once again FCC displays his idiocy by failed linking. Do you even look at your posts? Did you even think about what you were saying throughout that post? You accuse me of repeatedly calling people gay in all of my posts, which I do NOT do, and then you go ahead and do it yourself. Your post was mostly you accusing me of being gay. :thumbsdn:
:rotflmao: No my post was about revealing the truth.
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
257
I Hate The FCC said:
:rotflmao: No my post was about revealing the truth.

Yes, because you can tell things about a person over the internet, can't you? :rolleyes:

Another lame post by FCC!
:faint:
 

Awaken

God
5,711
1,194
257
I Hate The FCC said:
You can tell how the person is by observing how they act.

Ah, OK, then.

So you're a retarded, insecure, fucktard. You lack in any originality and will not make it in life because if your posts are a reflection of your working skills, etc, then you are a poor worker and lack intelligence for a good career. I suppose if your goal is to work at McDonalds you may make it somewhere, otherwise, give it up.
 
Status
Not open for further replies.