Trouble In Paradise

Status
Not open for further replies.

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
ya i admit it i became an attention whore when awaken got banned, and cuddles has been quiet. so some needed to be the attention whore, so like the giving person that i am, i humbly stepped up to the plate. but next time, no more talking unless your spoken to! so STUF right back at ya!

Nymphchick

Fack Aff!
thats it FCC you've forst me to double post!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i'm an attention whore :rolleyes: FCC your dividing our not so happy family apart! thats it, i'm calling the councellor! if you won't stop fighting with awaken, i will make you feel the love again!

Taylor_Blade

Lost Soul
Nymphchick said:
thats it FCC you've forst me to double post!!!!!!!!!!!!!but i'm an attention whore :rolleyes: FCC your dividing our not so happy family apart! thats it, i'm calling the councellor! if you won't stop fighting with awaken, i will make you feel the love again!

GET EM'! :rofl:

I Hate The FCC

Homo est Deus
Nymphchick said:
I've put him on ignore. You're the best attention whore. :thumbsup: Because you're my sister-in-law. :thumbsup:

Awaken

God
I Hate The FCC said:
Awaken posted something but I can't see it. :thumbsup:
FCC posted something, but I have already seen it. Over and over and over and over again!

Amazing, isn't it?

dustinzgirl

Banned - What an Asshat!
what, IHTFCC and Awaken are having a lovers spat? But they are my favorite wtf couple, I even voted them for couple of the year.

Yuck, quit being jealous because nymph wont give you any play. NO MEANS NO.

*fags*

Status
Not open for further replies.