WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

Truce, Kitana?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Descent

Hella Constipated
Let's stop hating each other and be friends. I don't think I have ever been such a cunt in my life.

Now, let's get on with our lives!

Smoke

Banned - What an Asshat!
jstager said:
Let's stop hating each other and be friends. I don't think I have ever been such a cunt in my life.

Now, let's get on with our lives!
Haha, your a cunt. :thumbsup:

Descent

Hella Constipated
I sure am. I can't believe I let hate consume me like that.

VenomHowell

Cynical Piece of Shit
I'm torn by thinking this is ass kissing, unnecessary, stupid, or a number of other things. But then, I'm getting sick, and I took lots of medication just about an hour ago, so maybe I'm just woozy. Yup, that's it. Carry on.

I have no clue about the whole Kit thing, nor do I want to get into it personally, but whatever.

*walks off whistling like nothing ever happened.*

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Frankly my dear I don't give a damn. However with that said, I agree not to carry out the acts of disliking you in public and to let it be.

This topic and issue is over with ya.

Kit

Janglenut

Particinator
Fuck kit, she's a power hungry bitch like I said in the beginning. NO BODY FUCKING LISTENED, now I see long time members being driven away by her, I find you guys funny.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Smoke said:
Haha, you loser. You changed it. Because I'm right, and you are wrong. :thumbsup:
Shush....

tzedek said:
im in too. truce?
If ya want to be...

Janglenut said:
Fuck kit, she's a power hungry bitch like I said in the beginning. NO BODY FUCKING LISTENED, now I see long time members being driven away by her, I find you guys funny.
So, Janglenut want a cookie.

Janglenut

Particinator
I find it quite cherio that these bitches get so antagonized by you that they would leave the site. I, on the other hand, found it quite hilarious that you would like to go on a power trip on an internet forum that I decided to come back to piss you off even more.

tzedek

Original Member
where did my posts go? when i left for work my count was over 960 and now its 951 with this post?

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
Janglenut said:
I find it quite cherio that these bitches get so antagonized by you that they would leave the site. I, on the other hand, found it quite hilarious that you would like to go on a power trip on an internet forum that I decided to come back to piss you off even more.
I find it funny that you would come back to a site that dislikes ya just to piss people off..

But hey whatever floats your boat

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
tzedek said:
where did my posts go? when i left for work my count was over 960 and now its 951 with this post?
as threads get deleted, they subtract to your post count. Your post count can drop between 20/30 post depending on how many threads the admins delete and clean up,

Janglenut

Particinator
_Kitana_ said:
I find it funny that you would come back to a site that dislikes ya just to piss people off..

But hey whatever floats your boat

I find it also funny that you come back to a site that hates you apparently...

NaughtyGirl21

Formally Cuddles
Janglenut said:
I find it also funny that you come back to a site that hates you apparently...
1) I dislike you

2) I am over the whole Kit thing

3) you just need to Fuck off well because your a Nut!

Status
Not open for further replies.