WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

true crime in today's society

Status
Not open for further replies.

conman03

B.C. itchen
What is the world coming to? every time a new law is passed we have on less freedom. we do what we are told when we are told. freedom is an illusion of the mind produced by what we think we own and what we think we are entitled to. like a house or the right to put what we want on our property. These are common freedoms we do not have.
Crime. those who go on mass killing sprees...do they do it because they are angry, phsycotic? No. I merely believe it is a human beeing excersising the RIGHT to do as he/she wishes. The RIGHT to take what is not theirs. Weather it be a life a car, or money. Only in true crime are we set free from the bondage of our corrupt society.

Thoughts? comments? plz share.

bnccoder

Postaholic
You'll always have the basic struggle for the Alpha-male. They tell us we can't do something and to prove our dominance we do it. The struggle will never end.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
conman03 said:
What is the world coming to? every time a new law is passed we have on less freedom. we do what we are told when we are told. freedom is an illusion of the mind produced by what we think we own and what we think we are entitled to. like a house or the right to put what we want on our property. These are common freedoms we do not have.
Crime. those who go on mass killing sprees...do they do it because they are angry, phsycotic? No. I merely believe it is a human beeing excersising the RIGHT to do as he/she wishes. The RIGHT to take what is not theirs. Weather it be a life a car, or money. Only in true crime are we set free from the bondage of our corrupt society.

Murder isn't a RIGHT in any society. It's a capability that some are driven too. But are they expressing their moral outrage at society? I doubt it.

You're not free if you're belongings are being stolen or you're being killed. Freedom itself is a human concept. Regardless of what type of society you live in, you are still bound by the laws and concepts of reality. You're no more free to fly by flapping your wings than you are to bounce a check. The only difference are the consequences and how those rules are enforced.

conman03

B.C. itchen
why then in a pack of wolves is it common for one wolf to kill another alpha male wolf? Why then in the savannas do lions kill lions? are they all not free? why is it that the dominent species on earth have less freedoms then those of a mere rabid dog of the wild? Nature ALWAYS is survival of the fittest... we are not all equal. one must prove from time to time that you are not inhibited by the work of others...by any means possible.

_Kitana_

Angel of Death
conman03 said:
why then in a pack of wolves is it common for one wolf to kill another alpha male wolf? Why then in the savannas do lions kill lions? are they all not free? why is it that the dominent species on earth have less freedoms then those of a mere rabid dog of the wild? Nature ALWAYS is survival of the fittest... we are not all equal. one must prove from time to time that you are not inhibited by the work of others...by any means possible.

Actually the male wolf kills the other alpha wolf to protect his pack and off spring. Same as a Lion. They are bound to the rules of their society. So you want a Society where a guy can come in rape your woman, beat the shit out of you steal all your money, ass fuck ya and kill your children and there is nothing you can do.

:/

conman03

B.C. itchen
"god didnt make all men equal...samuel colt did"

(samule colt: inventor of the colt pistol)

If i were that weak then nature says i shouldnt be having kids.

bnccoder

Postaholic
That sitll didn't make all men equil some can't shoot for shit.
Evolution, society, and over population has made it possible for even people like you to have a chance at having kids.

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
conman03 said:
As Kit said, and as I said before: they are still bound by the rules of their own society. Freedom is mearly a human concept. There is no such thing. You are bound by the rules of physics, biology and even chemistry. You live in a social structure with other beings. You are bound by the rules of that social structure. Lions, dogs, cats all of them are bound by rules of their own particular society.

Human's are not equal. Besides the social structures of class, money etc... different human beings are more suited towards different life styles and environments.

There is no such thing as "freedom". You may work within the bounds of your environment and are free to that extent but that's still just a phylisophical argument.

conman03

B.C. itchen
lets all take these concepts into consideration before we curse thos who break these rule of our society then.

RageAgainst

Chaotic Neutral
Zero respect for human life + Anger/frustration = Murder rampage

I could just go in a mall with an m4, grenades and ammunition and kill about 50 people before the cops kill me. If I wouldn't care for life at all, I'd probably do it just for shits and giggles. But, unfortunately, I care for life. I know I know, I'm a sissy :thumbsdn:

UberSkippy

a.k.a. FuckTheBullShit
conman03 said:
lets all take these concepts into consideration before we curse thos who break these rule of our society then.
What the fuck are you talking about?

bnccoder

Postaholic
RageAgainst said:
Zero respect for human life + Anger/frustration = Murder rampage

I could just go in a mall with an m4, grenades and ammunition and kill about 50 people before the cops kill me. If I wouldn't care for life at all, I'd probably do it just for shits and giggles. But, unfortunately, I care for life. I know I know, I'm a sissy :thumbsdn:
We've all gotta die sometime....

JLXC

WTF's Official Conspiracy Fanatic
Premium
conman03 said:

Ok. The world is coming to a better place where people can't do whatever is in their evil little skulls, that's where it's coming to. The very idea that freedom is imposed on people is laughable. It's not. You can do every sick thing you want, you just have to pay when you get caught. There is no RIGHT that you can be a sick evil fuck, and then just have people accept it. So the idea behind this post seems to be a frustration why people are so down on violent sociopaths who feel they can take whatever they like, and then people should accept them?

Sociopathy is not freedom, it's self deception, and evil.

Edit: Well actually you can find the freedom you're looking for. Make billions of dollars, buy an island, then ship in people to torture, rape and plunder. If that's what gets you going. That kind of freedom costs a lot. Not just in money, but in giving up any hope of having a decent soul.

bnccoder

Postaholic
So you decide what's right and wrong? You decide who live and dies?

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
bitch boy better bring a whole lot more than that if he's going to be a convict

conman03 said:

"everytime a new law is passed we have less freedom" :confused:
you ellude to (ellude b/c of your inability to make a significant statement as to which particular law(s) you are attempting to speak of. furthermore it seems you likely couldn't reference exactly how or why it/they diminish your freedoms adequately.) aren't hindering your ability to commit murder or take whats not yours and thus your freedom along w/ it. these laws haven't changed in many, many, moons. so unless you get specific, your post is unintelligible, as are the rest of your comments.

:blahblah:really! how the fuck do you go from "my freedoms are being limited by laws" to "property rights & ownership" to "criminal activity" and attempt to tie them all together w/ a blanket statement "I merely believe it is a human beeing excersising the RIGHT to do as he/she wishes. blah, blah, blah"

what's your point, to scare or piss people off? to state you aspire to criminalistic behavior that is enduced by society's ailments? gosh, i hope you get a better defense than that by the time you're caught- convict. i lie, i know you won't as you can barely read, write, & comprehend coherently. nonetheless recognize very few people get off on that rap.

conman03

B.C. itchen
gurlgonewild said:
"everytime a new law is passed we have less freedom" :confused:
you ellude to (ellude b/c of your inability to make a significant statement as to which particular law(s) you are attempting to speak of. furthermore it seems you likely couldn't reference exactly how or why it/they diminish your freedoms adequately.) aren't hindering your ability to commit murder or take whats not yours and thus your freedom along w/ it. these laws haven't changed in many, many, moons. so unless you get specific, your post is unintelligible, as are the rest of your comments.

:blahblah:really! how the fuck do you go from "my freedoms are being limited by laws" to "property rights & ownership" to "criminal activity" and attempt to tie them all together w/ a blanket statement "I merely believe it is a human beeing excersising the RIGHT to do as he/she wishes. blah, blah, blah"

what's your point, to scare or piss people off? to state you aspire to criminalistic behavior that is enduced by society's ailments? gosh, i hope you get a better defense than that by the time you're caught- convict. i lie, i know you won't as you can barely read, write, & comprehend coherently. nonetheless recognize very few people get off on that rap.
We have a lack of freedoms due to every gay fucking law that is passed!!! "Gotta have I.D.s gotta be 16 to drive, have to have insurence no drinking befor 21 BLAh BLAH BLAH" Every time one of these idiotic laws is passed we LOSE A FREEDOM!!! the less freedom we have the more we rebel!!! It's politcal science!!! Did we have murder sprees 100 years ago when all you had to do was pay taxes and die? NO. Did we have the capability to? ABSOLUTELY!!! These shootings are peoples way of FIGHTING A WAR THAT CANNOT BE WON. Let's start with Columbine! Kid gets picked on and can't do anything about it. Goes down in a violent blaze of glory forever freeimg other victems from the carnage of bullieing!!! THE AMERICANS FEEL SCREWED AND HELPLESS every time a new law is passed they WILL REBEL...These extremists are willing to take a stand by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE. you want more examples? IRAQ. AFGANISTAN. THEY ALL FUCKING REVOLTED DUE TO AN UNFAIR POLITICAL SYSTEM!!! THEY ARE NOT FREE, SO THEY CHOOSE TO BE FREE BY A LAST ACT OF DEFIANCE AIMED AT A CURRUPT GOVERNMENT.

OK SWEET HEART, YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR LARGE WORDS BUT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE GROUND OF WHICH YOU STAND UPON. TAKE POLTICAL SCIENC YOU IGNORANT BITCH, BEFOR YOU GO STRING A LOT OF BIG WORDS TOGETHER IN YOUR FUTILE EFFORTS TO REJECT THE REALITY OF YOUR EVERY DAY LIFE. REALIZE IT. UNDERSTAND IT. DO SOMTHING ABOUT IT! :mfinger:

Jung

???
Premium
conman03 said:
We have a lack of freedoms due to every gay fucking law that is passed!!!
Thanks for not reading the rule about inflamatory language.
"Gotta have I.D.s gotta be 16 to drive, have to have insurence no drinking befor 21 BLAh BLAH BLAH" Every time one of these idiotic laws is passed we LOSE A FREEDOM!!!
It seems you just have a fucked up perspective of what freedom is.

I don't want children driving on the same streets I drive on, it's not safe. Nor do I want some idiot without insurance to hit my car. Why? Because the person at fault should pay for the damages, not me. People without insurance often can't/don't do that.

I do somewhat agree with you on the drinking age though. I think the drinking age should be lowered to 18, because at 18 you're considered an adult in all other legal aspects, as well as being able to enlist, fight and die for this country. Personally, if we as a nation say it's ok for an 18 year old to be considered as an adult and die for our country, then they should be allowed to drink like an adult.
the less freedom we have the more we rebel!!! It's politcal science!!!
You don't even exhibit an elementary grasp of political science.
:rolleyes:
Did we have murder sprees 100 years ago when all you had to do was pay taxes and die? NO.
Sure we did, have you ever taken a history class?
Let's start with Columbine! Kid gets picked on and can't do anything about it.
What the fuck does that have to do with freedoms?
Goes down in a violent blaze of glory forever freeimg other victems from the carnage of bullieing!!! THE AMERICANS FEEL SCREWED AND HELPLESS every time a new law is passed they WILL REBEL...These extremists are willing to take a stand by ANY MEANS POSSIBLE.
1) Take off the tin hat.
2) Stop listening to the man in the mirror.
you want more examples? IRAQ. AFGANISTAN. THEY ALL FUCKING REVOLTED DUE TO AN UNFAIR POLITICAL SYSTEM!!! THEY ARE NOT FREE, SO THEY CHOOSE TO BE FREE BY A LAST ACT OF DEFIANCE AIMED AT A CURRUPT GOVERNMENT.
What the fuck are you talking about? Stop babbling and make a conherant argument.
OK SWEET HEART, YOU HIDE BEHIND YOUR LARGE WORDS BUT YOU KNOW NOTHING ABOUT THE GROUND OF WHICH YOU STAND UPON.
Again, what the fuck are you talking about? I can at least understand her posts, because they're logical, coherent and actually make sense.
TAKE POLTICAL SCIENC YOU IGNORANT BITCH, BEFOR YOU GO STRING A LOT OF BIG WORDS TOGETHER IN YOUR FUTILE EFFORTS TO REJECT THE REALITY OF YOUR EVERY DAY LIFE. REALIZE IT.
Look, at this point I'm pretty ceratin that you're not the brightest person to ever post here, but I just warned you about flaming in this forum. Do it again and I'm going to ban you. Thanks. (Then you can go cry on some other foum about losing another freedom.)
UNDERSTAND IT.
Oh, you mean like you 'understand it?' You've got to be kidding. :rolleyes:

gurlgonewild

Was machen Sie?
lol the newbie conman sucks sweet, bitter, sweaty, ass...
according to him i'm a ig'nant bee'atch. (me an ma LG words)

listen rebel,
"keepin it real yo!" just cause you takes some poly-sci class dun' make ya anybody worth listenin to fuckah! don't get frustrated wit me cause you failed elementary school composition, convict.

ps you should've taken more than 15 minutes to compose your second post. double posting, when not worthwhile is just a waste of everyone's time.

Status
Not open for further replies.