WTF ... IS WTF!?
We are a collective of people who believe in freedom of speech, the rights of individuals, and free pancakes! We share our lives, struggles, frustrations, successes, joys, and prescribe to our own special brand of humor and insanity. If you are looking for a great place to hang out, make new friends, find new nemeses, and just be yourself, WTF.com is your new home.

True Friends?

This fuckin pisses me off....okay well I just went to senior week last week. That is a time when you are suppose to get wasted and do all sorts of shit you wouldn't normally do. I don't regret ANYTHING that I did. The only think I regret is the "friends" I went with. First off...the whole fuckin time I am there they call me a whore. Yea...thats what they normally pick around with...because I am fuckin not...but this time they mean it. Unlike them I want to go out and talk to people and want to go out and drink. They want to hang around the damn hotel room and sleep. Fuck that! So I go to a party and get totally wasted. Once I am ready to go back to the room that is IN my name they tell me I am not welcome. So I go running fuckin down 6 flight of stairs till they fuckin let me in my own damn room. That was night 1 that I apparently whored around. The other night I meet a super sweet guy named Keith. He came up to my room to hang out while the rest of my friends were doing their own thing WITHOUT ME!! so once they get back I am asleep and they get totally pissed cause I have a guy in the room. Well fuck that...we wake up and go out the the beach and watch the sun rise. Night 2 I fuck up. Saturday night I decided to get drunk with the rest of my peeps...I become the 5th fuckin wheel so I go walking on the beach away from them. I end up talkin to a guy that was just chatting about shit like...college and where he is from. My best friend Jamie comes up to me and is all like, "Where are you going!?" I tell him the hotel room and he was like NO YOU ARE NOT! I said the guy wasn't coming with me cause he fuckin wasn't. THen its okay that I go...SO I am like you FUCKIN BITCH! and he asked what I said and he calls me a FUCKIN WHORE infront of all the other strangers. They voluteer to kick his ass but I am like...NO Thats okay he is supposably my best friend. I go up to the room and they don't talk to me the rest of the time I am there. My neutral friend Chase told me that I did nothing wrong...WHICH I DIDN'T. I end up getting drunk with him and having fun. But all my SO CALLED BEST FRIENDS still haven't talked to me. They got my ex-boyfriend to call me up tonight and ask me if I am mad at them. After they told them all this bullshit that they "ThiNK" I did....AHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!! fuckin bS. I just want to jump off the fuckin top of a fuckin cliff. Cause apparently the only people that love me are people that live in both California and Texas...the California friend actually knows what happen...and she is there to tell me she still loves me...while the other fuckers...are too fuckin scared to even ask me if I still want to talk to them. WELL fuck them all!!!!!!!!!!!

tharuz

Bringer of Order
ok...we don`t know who the fuck are the people you talk about, if you know the guy, or if hes from the bar, or the same guy or what the fuck to begin with, just beacause i eel like being an asshole...no one gives a fuck precious, really, no

by the way, your friends sound like fucking backstabbers, tell me who youre with ill tell you who you are

Sektor

Particinator
Who needs enemies with friends like that?

Get up off it and just move on.

If you did nothing wrong, then you have nothing to worry about. Mind the little things in life, they pass by quickly.

YUCK FOU!!!

Critical Update Notification Tool.
good for you..... dont bore us with stupid posts like this again k?

Jason

Voorhees a jolly good fellow!
Founder
YUCK FOU!!! said:
good for you..... dont bore us with stupid posts like this again k?
She's entitled to rant about whatever the fuck she wants to. I don't see the sign out front saying "Bait & Tackle" do you? You know better, but you posted this late and maybe you really needed the sleep.

Fugly

Tenderony
If your friends are dudes they want to sleep with you instead. There are no boy "friends". we all want your pants off. Second if they are christians they are whacked in the head anyway and their opinions don't count. Ditch em and find cool friends that don't sing Jesus loves me in harmony on a bus trip. Just remember always have fun and never look back. If you are good to other people you will find people worth your time. not many though

Asi

Banned - What an Asshat!
whhooooa! maybe this aren't friends..
I have only three friends in my life. Myself and other two. Theese other two i know them since i was 4 and with them i did everything i did. and so do they. There are more than 200 years since we know each other... the crazyest things were done with them.
I know lots of dudes that i know them from 5-10 years.. but they are not friends... i don't trust them on serious things!!! just minor things. i discovered someone who wascalled friend for me because he really was helping me but it had other thoughts... so from that experience i learned that lucky people and well known, have real friends less than fingers on one hand... there are very few.

A friend can be considered a friend only when he means the same to you.

soryy for my english but i'm not from here..not my language

Asi said:
whhooooa! maybe this aren't friends..
I have only three friends in my life. Myself and other two. Theese other two i know them since i was 4 and with them i did everything i did. and so do they. There are more than 200 years since we know each other... the crazyest things were done with them.
I know lots of dudes that i know them from 5-10 years.. but they are not friends... i don't trust them on serious things!!! just minor things. i discovered someone who wascalled friend for me because he really was helping me but it had other thoughts... so from that experience i learned that lucky people and well known, have real friends less than fingers on one hand... there are very few.

A friend can be considered a friend only when he means the same to you.

soryy for my english but i'm not from here..not my language
well, the only one that will talk about your language is neckdemon, so don't worry

magnolia

Postaholic
well, ur doing well so far. I wouldn't be able to post in another language. Well, except for spanish maybe, and that's only in b&t. lol

THiS IS A FuCKinG RANTeR SIT I CaN FUCKIn Do AS I pLZ...EXCUSe ME IF My lIFe iS NOT FUCKeD UP EnOUGh FOr YOU...BUT I thiNK iT IS a BiG FUCkIn DeAL BeING thaT thESe Are MY OnlY bESt FRIEndS!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! GURR............!!!

Bitch

Evil Fluffy says: I PEE IN YOUR SHOES!
Premium
wow that was hard to read...anyhow sounds liek your friends need a good whipping. Seriously though. stick to the ones that know you. You dont' deserve friends that make assumptions like that and treat you that badly. People say that words don't harm. stuff liek that can be quite painful to hear! Not that I agree with all the drinking but you know who your friends are. Tell the others you dont' need them. They don't know what they are talking about and it's not worth it to you to be stickign around people that just call you names and aren't there for you when you need them around.

SpIkEyOaSs

Banned - What an Asshat!
Why were they pist in the first place cause you said night 1 they didnt let you in? what got them all to spray their pms around?

TheY Just ThougHT I was BeIng a whORe For wAnTing To go TO a PartY...At My owN seNIor wEEk.

Seije

The Stranger Returns...
ah friends...I hate them
I got friends who tease the shit outta me, calling me a hick all the time in public when they know I hate stuff like that...or when we go to restaurants they try to go to the smoking section when they KNOW I'm allergic, I once just walked out on them
annoying yes...I'm trying to stop hanging around them, I really don't need them, one good reason is that I tend to spend money around them on shit I don't need

screw friends, find someone that actually has the same interests and won't fuck with ur life

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
k, 1st r this peeps who are supposingly ur "freinds" arent.. i know i would never do that 2 any of my freinds (exept maybe the not letting into ur own room but i would do that just as a joke if u serously wanted 2 get in i would) as far as the whole cursing at u and calling u a whore WHO GIVES A SHIT WAT THEY THINK!! NONE of my GOOD freinds (emphasize good) would never call me names or do shit like that 2 me.. i think u should leave ur freinds.. they obvuiosly arent ur freinds if they do shit like that 2 u.. u dont need them... go find a B/F or watever sex u like and get to know the person and establish a good relationship cause as far as i see u dont derserve this...

RGN-dRaGoN

Chaos Dragon
Ni99aRuss said:
your a whore eh? where do you live?
wow dude, wtf, that was not only immature but un neccasary 2, and i dont give a fuck about right of speeck it was still wrong

bigdouth

Surprisingly Stupid
Real friends wouldn't say that shit to you no matter what. I know I've been concerned about the wel being of my female friends when we go out to unfamiliar places, but I also know that they're adults and can make decisions on thier own. I might express my concern, but i would never call them a whore just because they want to go hang out with some other guys. And even if you did fuck them, who the fuck are your "friends" to judge you? You don't need to explain yourself to them or ask thier permission. Tell them to fuck off and find someone worth a damn to hang with.